This is to update admission seekers about the Federal University of Technology Owerri in short “FUTO” Supplementary Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Details about the admission list are given below.
The management of the Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) has announced the release of their supplementary admission list for 2020/20210 academic sessions in different batches. So candidates that took part in the 2020/2021 FUTO post-UTME screening exercise can now proceed to the university admission portal to check their admission status.
FUTO 3rd batch supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 session has been made available on the school’s portal. Candidates who applied for admission to the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) are to proceed to check their admission status.
How to Check FUTO 2020/2021 1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch Supplementary Admission List on the School Portal
The Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) supplementary admission list which contains the name of candidates that have been offered provisional admission into the various undergraduate programs of their choice I the university 2020/2021 academic session have successfully been uploaded online.
Follow the procedures on how to check your admission status on the FUTO supplementary admission list via the school portal below;
- Visit the FUTO admission checking portal at https://application.futo.edu.ng/outside/dynamo/5cb580bea8fb4d38042a3344
- Input your JAMB registration number in the required field
- Click on the “Submit” button to access your FUTO admission status.
- Open this link to view the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) 1st Batch Supplementary Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Open this link to view the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) 2nd Batch Supplementary Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Open this link to view the Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) 3rd Batch Supplementary Admission List for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
Alternatively, candidates can access their FUTO admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal, the procedure to do so are outlined below as follows;
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- With your Username and Password, log in to your JAMB profile.
- Scroll down to locate the “Check admission status” tab
- Proceed to click on it
- Select your exam year and input your Registration number in the required field.
- Click on “Check admission status” to access your Federal University of Technology, Owerri (FUTO) admission status.
All Candidates offered 2020/2021 Supplementary Admissions (1st, 2nd & 3rd Batch) must do the following to validate their admission and access same on CAPs:
- Upload their O’level results on JAMB portal.
- Accept transfer to the admitted Departments by visiting the Transfer Approval Page on JAMB portal to accept the Courses offered to them. This is to enable the Admissions Office to admit them on CAPs.
- Change their first choice Courses on JAMB portal as directed below:
- Candidates admitted into Agricultural Economics (AEC), Agricultural Extension (AEX), Animal Science & Technology (AST), Crop Science & Technology (CST), and Soil Science & Technology (SST) should change to “AGRICULTURE”.
- Candidates admitted into LOGISTICS & TRANSPORT TECHNOLOGY (LTT) should change to “CHEMISTRY”.
- Candidates in PROJECT MANAGEMENT & TECHNOLOGY (PMT) should change to “PHYSICS”.
- Candidates in SUPPLY CHAIN MANAGEMENT (SCM) should change to “STATISTICS”.
- Candidates in TECHNOLOGY ENTREPRENEURSHIP & INNOVATION (TEI) should change to “MATHEMATICS”.
- Print their JAMB admission letter after accepting the admission.
- Print their original JAMB result slip (this comes with passport photography affixed to it).
Congratulations are in order to those candidates whose names made it to the FUTO supplementary admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session. After confirmation of your admission status, once granted admission, you should proceed to the next step which is the necessary clearance and registration.
Ensure to enquire and pay the amount of the FUTO acceptance fee and school fee to ensure you are officially matriculated and enrolled in the FUTO database. Make available all the required documents and clearance into your faculty such as O’level results, JAMB admission letter, Birth Certificate, LGA Certificate, JAMB original result print out, attestation letter from parent or guardian, etc.
Get conversant with the FUTO academic and general rules and regulations to avoid any disciplinary punishment such as expulsion during your stay at the institution. After the necessary registration and clearance, it is also advisable to seek assistance or advice from lectures or administrative staff in order to guide you.