This is to inform the general public about the Federal University of Technology Owerri in short “FUTO” Direct Entry Screening Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Federal University of Technology Owerri (FUTO) has released the Direct Entry Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Direct Entry Screening Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the FUTO 2021/2022 Direct Entry Form
FUTO Post-UTME/DE sales of form, cut-off mark, cost, eligibility, screening dates, deadline, and registration details for the 2021/2022 academic session have been announced. The cut-off mark is 150. The cost is N2000. See full details below
Candidates who chose the Federal University of Technology, Owerri as First Choice University in the 2021 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) and Direct Entry (DE) are hereby invited for an aptitude Test.
The following conditions apply:
*Direct Entry candidates must be holders of OND/HND/First Degree and A’Level in relevant disciplines and subjects.
Application commences on Thursday, September 23, 2021 and closes on Thursday, October 7, 2021.
Method of Application
1. To register, follow the steps outlined below:
a) Visit the University website: www.futo.edu.ng
b) Click on “Prospective students”
c) Click on the link; “2021/2022 POST-UTME/Direct Entry Application”.
d) Enter your JAMB Registration Number to generate Payment Invoice containing the Remita Retrieval Reference Number (RRR).
e) Proceed to any Bank with the payment invoice OR simply pay with your ATM Card.
f) Return to the Application page and enter your JAMB Registration number again.
g) Proceed with the completion of the form.
h) Correctly enter your O’Level results.
i) Confirm your entries.
j) Submit your application.
k) Print out your acknowledgment slip.
l) Await further communication from the University.
2. Eligible candidates would be required to pay a processing fee of Two Thousand Naira (N2, 000.00)
3. Aptitude Test
An Aptitude Test will hold for Direct Entry candidates, the specific date and time for individual candidates would be communicated in due course.
1. You must enter a valid mobile number and e-mail address for further communications.
2. You must upload your O’Level results on JAMB PORTAL which would be used for the 2021/2022 Admissions Exercise.
3. Those who fail to choose FUTO as their first choice University WILL NOT be qualified for the Aptitude Test.
4. Any candidate who fails to successfully submit his application online would automatically lose his/her chance of being considered for admission.
FOR DIRECT ENTRY CANDIDATES
In addition to 1-4 above;
5. Kindly ensure that your academic transcript reaches the Registrar, Federal University of Technology, Owerri on/before Friday, October 29, 2021.
6. Any candidate who fails to submit his/her academic transcript would not be considered for Admission.
For support, contact:
E-MAIL: [email protected]