This is to inform the public about the Federal University of Technology Minna in short “FUTMINNA” Notice to Students on Resumption Protocols. Details about the notice are given below.
The management of the Federal University of Technology Minna (FUTMINNA) has released a Notice to Students on 2021 Resumption Protocols. All students concerned with the above-named institution are to take note of the details of the notice released by the institution below.
FUTMINNA Notice to Students on Resumption Protocols
The management of federal University of Technology Minna has released the Protocols that must be followed by every students as the school resumes.
Students are to NOTE the following for strict compliance upon resumption
- Every student must roll the Undertaking Form on the University website download and sign the form. The signed Undertaking Form is to b Submitted to each Student’s respective School Secretary latest by 4.00pm on Friday, 19th February, 2021
- Wearing of ID Card is compulsory. Students that have not collected the student’s ID Card should note that the ID Cards are ready for collection They should therefore do so immediately through their students representatives
- Students should not stay late on campuses, but they are advised to us rechargeable lanterns to study at home
- Private vehicles with tinted glasses will not be allowed into the campuses.
- Students must always follow the Main Gates to enter any of the Campuses and not the unauthorized paths
- Students should adhere very strictly to the DOs and DON’Ts on the university website and comply fully with ALL COVID-19 protocols. Management advised all students to comply with the directives above in order to ensure smooth academic activities on the Campuses Sanctions will be take against defaulters
We wish you good luck