This is to inform the general public and interested aspirants about FUTA Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) Post UTME screening form for the 2020/2021 Academic session will be available for sales from the 21st of September 2020. This content will inform you about the eligibility, application process, and other important information.
The management of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA) is using this medium to invite applications from suitably qualified candidates. The post UTME form will be available from the 21st of September 2020. The Post UTME form, however, will be available for a limited period of time, interested candidates are advised to apply early as the deadline may not be extended.
CHECK OUT: Akwa Ibom State Polytechnic ND Part time/Evening Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
Candidates Eligible to Apply for FUTA Post UTME Form
Candidates who meet the following criteria can apply for the Post UTME Screening form:
- Candidates who scored 180 and above in the 2020 UTME examination conducted by the Joint Admissions and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Candidates who made the institution their first choice of institution. DE candidates who also made FUTA their first choice of institution are also eligible to apply.
- Candidates are expected to possess a minimum of five (5) O’ level credit passes including Mathematics and English Language. The result is to be obtained at not more than two sittings in any O’ level examination conducted by either WAEC, NECO, and NABTEB or its equivalent.
- Candidates with awaiting results are also eligible to apply. However, the result is to be available before the conclusion of the admission exercise.
CHECK OUT: University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
FUTA Post UTME Method
The schedule and procedure for the screening examination will be announced later. Accordingly, candidates are advised to regularly check the school’s website for updates as appropriate.
Application for FUTA Post UTME
The Post UTME form costs Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) only and it can be paid at any bank with the use of REMITA. To apply, follow the steps given below:
- Visit futa.edu.ng, the university’s website for information.
- Then, use their UTME Number to log in.
- Generate RRR and make a payment on the REMITA platform. Then, confirm your payment.
- Complete the University Post-UTME Application form online and then submit it accordingly.
- The final step is for you to print out a copy.
The registration procedure is compulsory in order for all candidates who are eligible to complete the screening exercise. Candidates should take note that his/her UTME Registration Number, as well as Full Names, should be correctly provided (as it appears on the JAMB Slip) at the point of payment and registration.
After payment has been made, each candidate should pay a visit to the university’s website (www.futa.edu.ng) and complete the online registration form. The candidate should print out the complete form for his/her use.
Important Note: Candidates are to come along with the following documents to the screening venue:
- Depositor’s copy of bank teller that indicates payment as suitable.
- JAMB registration Slip/ UTME Notification of Results.
- A printed copy of the completed FUTA Post UTME Registration form online.
- A print-out of REMITA payment receipt which was collected from the bank where the payment was made.
- Also, one passport photograph.
- Any candidate who would like to experience the CBT Practice Module should pay a visit to the university’s website. This is optional; however, it is highly recommended so that candidates will get acquainted with the exam process.
- The screening exercise will take place at FUTA Digital Resource Centre; “Obanla Campus”, The Federal University of Technology, Akure.
- Candidates are not allowed to come along with iPad, Cell phones, Walkman, sunglasses, wristwatches, or any other electronic gadget and extraneous material while entering the screening hall.
Any candidate who is not screened will be denied consideration for admission into the University. Candidates should also make sure that their O’ level results are uploaded to JAMB website as failure to do this will make the candidate in question ineligible for admission.
The deadline for the registration period is Monday, 30th November 2020.
For more information, candidates can pay a visit to the University’s website via or call any of these numbers; +2348126049786, +2348130936322, and +2348085976967.
CHECK OUT: Camargo Core Program 2021-2022 (stipend Available) for Scholars, Thinkers and Artists | APPLY NOW