Today, you and I will quickly take a look at the topic “FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form 2018/2019 Out | Apply Now For Screening“.
This has become necessary as a lot of FUNAI JUPEB aspirants have been asking questions concerning when the FUNAI Jupeb Admission form will be out for the 2018/2019 academic session.
However, we are glad to inform all those who have been asking questions concerning [funai foundation school fees, funai pre degree school fees, funai jupeb programme, funai jupeb result, funai foundation eportal, funai foundation form, funai courses, funai foundation admission list, FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form 2018/2019 Out | Apply Now For Screening], that the 2018/2019 FUNAI JUPEB admission form is out.
Nonetheless, without wasting much of your time, lets head to the topic proper.
FUNAI JUPEB Admission Form 2018/2019 Out | Apply Now For Screening
The Alex Ekwueme Federal University, Ndufu-Alike (FUNAI) invites application from suitably qualified members of the public for Admission into the university Joint University Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB) programme for 2018/2019 session.
FUNAI Foundation programme is a 10-month intensive coaching designed to prepare candidates for JUPEB (Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board) examinations for Direct entry admission into the 200-level of departments of candidates’ choices in FUNAI and over 60 universities in Nigeria and abroad affiliated to the Joint Universities Preliminary Examinations Board (JUPEB). FUNAI has successfully run these programmes since 2014 and has gained acclamation for that, nationally.
Candidates Eligible for FUNAI JUPEB.
Candidates for the programmes must possess a minimum of five (5) credits in five (5) relevant subjects (including English Language and Mathematics) at a maximum of two sittings.
Duration of FUNAI JUPEB Programme.
The programme normally runs for two (2) semesters within about ten (10) calendar months.
FUNAI JUPEB Subject Combinations.
The AE-FUNAI Centre for Educational Services (AE-FUNAI CES) will prepare candidates for admission into Bachelors’ degree programmes in the following faculties:
- Agribusiness Management
- Agric Economics & Extension
- Animal Science
- Crop Science
- Soil Science
- Fisheries and Aquaculture
BASIC MEDICAL AND HEALTH SCIENCES
- Biology Education
- Business Education
- Chemistry Education
- English and Literary Studies Education
- Mathematics Education
- Physical & Health Education
- Physics Education
- Vocational & Technical Education
ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- English and Literary Studies
- History & Strategic Studies
- Theatre Arts
- Fine & Applied Arts
MANAGEMENT AND SOCIAL SCIENCES
- Business Administration
- Political Science
- Criminology & Security Studies
- Mass Communication
- Applied Geophysics
- Computer Science
How to Obtain for FUNAI JUPEB Form.
APPLICATION FEE: Ten thousand Naira (N10,000.00) only.
- Visit the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng). On the menu bar, click on ePortal, and select “Start Online Application” from the drop-down menu. You will be required to supply your email address and other required information in order to start your online application.
- After creating an Account, login with your Application No. and Password and follow the necessary processes to capture your personal information and other required information.
- Generate your Remita Retrieval Number (RRN) for payment. Instructions on generating your RRN will be automatically displayed on the payment page on your browser. Please read carefully and note that your RRN MUST BE ACTIVATED on our ePortal before payment is made.
- After payment, a 16-digit PIN will be sent to your Mobile Phone to enable you complete all remaining and necessary sections of your Online Application.
- Ensure all sections of your application form are correctly filled and click on “Complete Application” to submit your application to our online server. Our server shall acknowledge receipt of your form by sending an SMS to your Mobile Phone. Print two coloured copies of your Application Form.
FUPRE JUPEB General Information.
- Applicants into 2018/2019 preliminary programme are advised to check the AE-FUNAI CES Website (www.ces.funai.edu.ng) for other relevant information.
- Applicants must provide a recent coloured passport photograph (taken not earlier than 3 months before the time of application) with a white background. Selfies, blurred and webcam photos are strictly prohibited. Applicants who upload wrong bio-data and credentials will be disqualified and forfeit application fee.
- Applicants are to report to the Centre for Educational Services for Registration and Screening, ONLY when they have received an Invitation (through email) and Admission Letter approved by the Director. Applicants are hereby advised to use valid e-mail addresses and PERSONAL telephone numbers.
- Applicants are advised to follow the application instructions carefully and ensure they follow the stipulated guidelines. Failure to do so may adversely affect the candidate. For application related enquiries, please see detailed Candidate Guide at https://www.ces.funai.edu.ng/guide-for-candidates or contact the Webmaster via email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Please note that AE-FUNAI HAS NOT AUTHORIZED any person(s) or agent(s), whether corporate or individual to sell application forms on its behalf. Application is strictly online and is to be made only on the AE-FUNAI CES ePortal (www.ces.funai.edu.ng).
FURTHER ENQUIRIES: All enquiries are to be made to the Director, Centre for Educational Services. Contacts: 08038891332, 07035232317, 08067754836. (Please call during office hours only, 8 am – 5 pm).
CLOSING DATE: Submission of online forms will close on October 2018 at 11.59 pm.