The FUNAAB DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now out and available to all interested applicants looking forward to applying. if you are interested in this screening form, then expect the Cut-off marks and registration guidelines from this content.
Table of Contents
FUNAAB has further postponed the deadline for the submission of application and transcript to Friday, January 9, 2021.
About the 2020/2021 FUNAAB DE Screening Form
All applicants who have been looking forward to admissions into the Federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta (FUNAAB) undergraduate programmes, are offered an invitation to apply and register online for the screening exercise of 2020/2021.
- Agricultural Administration
- Agricultural Economics and Farm Management
- Agricultural Extension and Rural Development
- Animal Nutrition
- Animal Physiology,
- Animal Production and Health
- Aquaculture and Fisheries Management
- Animal Breeding and Genetics
- Agricultural Administration
- Crop Protection
- Environmental Management and Toxicology
- Forestry and Wildlife Management
- Pasture and Range Management
- Plant Breeding and Seed Technology
- Plant Physiology and Crop Production
- Soil Science and Land Management
- Water Resources Management and Agro-meteorology
- Biological Sciences
- Computer Science
- Food Science and Technology
- Home Science and Management
- Hospitality and Tourism
- Nutrition and Dietetics
- Agricultural Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Veterinary Medicine.
All candidates who selected Biochemistry, Biological Sciences or Microbiology but scored between 180 and 199 may be considered to study agricultural programmes if they want the course. Candidates found under those conditions are expected to fill “Change of Course Form on the Jamb Portal” for them to be eligible.
To be eligible for the FUNAAB DE Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session candidates are also expected to:
- Be in possession of five SSC credits in English Language, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics and Biology in nothing more than two (2) sittings.
- A Pass in Physics at an O-Level would only be acceptable ONLY for courses that are available in Agricultural programmes.
- A Pass in Biology and credit in Agricultural science would not be accepted ONLY for courses in Agricultural Programmes. The University does not accept Agricultural Science in lieu of Biology.
- All candidates who are looking forward to water Resources Management is expected to also be in possession of a credit in Geography.
FUNAAB Direct Entry Screening
All candidates looking forward to admission into a federal University of Agriculture, Abeokuta at to take note that they have the sole responsibility of making sure that they meet up with the admission requirements at Ordinary Level, OND, NCE or HND before making any form of payment.
If it is discovered at one point that the candidate did not meet the minimum admission requirements, such an offer would be withdrawn, and all payment made is NON-REFUNDABLE.
Admission into 200 Level Agriculture, Engineering, Physical sciences, Biosciences and veterinary Medicine Courses:
In addition to the minimum UTME requirement specified at O’Level, candidates looking forward to admission by a Direct Entry are required to possess a minimum of UPPER CREDIT at ND or HND and CREDIT at NCE for admissions any related areas from an institution that is recognized. At least, two A-Level/IJMB/JUPEB passes in the following: Mathematics, Physics/Zoology/Botany are acceptable for admission into 200 level.
FUNAAB Does Not open it does to Lower Credit For direct entry Admission.
Transcript Submission Deadline
All candidates are required to forward their academic transcripts to the Registrar of the University not later than Friday, January 9 2021, and can check to go through their Transcript Processing Status for verification via this link.
All applications for a refund on losing admissions offer will not be entertained. It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure they meet the minimum admission requirements before deciding to make any payment for acceptance of admission offer.