This is to inform the general public about the Federal University of Lafia in short “FULAFIA” Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. So interested candidates are to take note of the details about the form given below. Expect the requirements and how to apply for the FULAFIA postgraduate form below.
The management of the Federal University of Lafia (FULAFIA) has announced the availability of its Postgraduate Programmes Admission Form in the upcoming 2020/2021 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to take note of the details about the form below.
Latest Update: June 30, 2021
This is to inform all interested prospective postgraduate Students of the Federal University Lafia (FULAFIA) that the SPGS application portal for the 2020/2021 session has been reopened.
All interested candidates in 2020/2021 PG programmes are welcome to apply online via https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications/ before July 12, 2021.
About the FULAFIA 2020/2021 Postgraduate Admission Form
The Federal University of Lafia is now inviting applications from all suitably qualified candidates for admission into the PGD, M.A/MSz and M.Phil/Ph.D programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session into the following faculties:
- Faculty of Arts
- Faculty of Science
- Faculty of Social Sciences
FULAFIA Postgraduate Admission Requirements
- All the interested candidates are expected to satisfy the matriculation requirements of the institution
- The Graduate of FULAFIA or any other institution that is recognized with at least an honours degree.
- All the Holders of Higher National Diploma (HND) with at least an upper credit pass in relevant disciplines
- Holders of Higher National Diploma (E TD) with lower credit all the relevant disciplines but with at least but at least five years of relevant post-qualification experience.
- All the interested candidates who have a Higher National Diploma (HND) in Horticulture and Nursery Management and other disciplines that are related to a university that is recognized.
- Holders of any other qualifications with or without relevant experience which are acceptable to the board and senate of FULAFIA
M.Sc. /M.A. Programmes
- All the interested candidates for the M.Sc/M.A. programmes are expected to possess five passes in relevant subjects.
- All candidates that are in possession of a Bachelor degree (BSC/B.A.) in a relevant field acquired from an institution that is recognized, with at least a minimum of second-Class Lower Division and a minimum of CGPA of 3.0 (2.50 or 50% in respect of history and international studies).
- Interested candidates are expected to be in possession of a good Master’s degree in the relevant field from a university that is recognized with a CGPA of nothing below 3.5 on a five (5) point scale or 55 per cent score average.
- Candidates with a cognate experience in the discipline that is applied for may stand a chance to be considered for admission.
Note: all the interested would be required to pass a qualifying examination.
How to Apply
All the interested candidates are expected to make a payment of a non-refundable application fee of Fifteen Thousand Naira (N15,000.00) only in any of the commercial bank using Remita. Go to the University Portal at https://spgs.fulafia.edu.ng/applications to fill up the online application form and submit it.
All the payments are to be initiated on the SPGS portal.
July 12, 2021.