If you wish to continue your education at the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi (FUAM), then this is to inform you about FUAM Post UTME & Direct Entry Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The post UTME and DE Screening form for the academic year 2020/2021 are now available for sale.
The management of the Federal University of Agriculture Makurdi has announced the relevant information for the 2020/2021 screening exercise as it invites suitably qualified candidates to apply for the exercise. The website for the Post UTME screening exercise was opened on Wednesday, September 16, 2020.
CHECK OUT: The Polytechnic Ibadan (POLYIBADAN) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
Eligibility for FUAM Screening Exercise
The university allows certain individuals to apply for the screening exercise. The following group of individuals is who can apply for the screening exercise:
- Candidates who chose the University of Agriculture, Makurdi as their first choice.
- Candidates who scored a minimum of 170 in the 2020/2021 UTME/Direct Entry are also eligible to apply for the screening exercise.
Steps for Online Registration: Post UTME/Direct Entry Screening
Candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements given by the institution and wishes to apply for the Post UTME/Direct Entry screening exercise can follow the following steps to enable them to register for the screening:
- It is essential for candidates to pay a non-refundable fee of N2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only. The bank service/ charges are included in the fee.
- Candidates will receive a University of Agriculture, Makurdi UTME Screening Payment Slip from the bank. The slip contains the candidate’s JAMB number as User Name and the Payment Pin to be used as password.
- Candidates are to register online for the UTME/Direct Entry Screening Registration Form which is available at the website of the University https://fees.uam.edu.ng (follow instructions given).
- Candidates are required to give accurate information about their candidature on the University’s portal. Afterwards, candidates are to make a printout of the online registration from the website of the University and come with it for the screening exercise.
The screening exercise is an important aspect of the admission, as such, any candidate who fails to take part in the screening exercise will not be considered for admission into the Federal University of Agriculture, Makurdi.
Payment Options for Fees/Charges
Candidates are to make the necessary payment via the following options. Payment can be made in the Bank or at the UAM and started on Wednesday, September 16, 2020.
- Candidates are to generate their RRR number.
- Then, visit the University’s website only (do not go to the Remita website) or a Bank Branch to generate the RRR number.
- After candidates must have generated their RRR number from the University’s website only, then any of the following payment options can be used to make payment.
The university portal uses three payment options and they are:
- Internet Banking: go to the website of the university and follow the instructions given on the website to make the payment on the portal with the use of the candidate’s ATM card.
- Mobile Banking: an ATM card can be used on a mobile device, (that is internet ready handset, iPad, etc.) on the portal uam.edu.ng to make payment. Candidates are expected to carry out the instruction given at uam.edu.ng.
- Bank Branch: candidates can also visit any branch nationwide of all the commercial banks on REMITA to make payment.
Screening Exercise Session
Candidates are expected to bring along the following on the specified date of the screening exercise at the various colleges:
- The Printout of the Online Registration Form which was Filled from the website of the University.
- As evidence of payment, qualified candidates are to come along with Bank Payment Slip (Bank Draft and Cash Payment will not be accepted).
- Also, the original JAMB score printout is required.
- The original Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age of the candidate as well as the photocopy.
- Original copy of O’ level certificates/statement of result, NCE and Diploma, and also the photocopies.
- Local Government State of Origin certificate (this applies to only Nigerians).
- Applicants are to procure unused WAEC and/or NECO scratch card for the checking of their O’ level results.
The Post UTME Screening dates have not been announced by the management of the institution yet.
The closing date for the application of the FUAM Post UTME/Direct Entry form is not yet stipulated by the management of the institution and applications is still ongoing.
Visit the official page via this link
CHECK OUT: Lilongwe University of Agriculture & Natural Resources (LUANAR) In-Country/In-Region Scholarship Programme Malawi 2020