This is to update admission seekers about the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi in short “FPTB” Batch ND Admission List for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Details about the admission list are given below.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) has released its 1st & 2nd Batch Admission List for its ND programmes in the 2020/2021 Academic Session. So, candidates, that participated in the above-named institution last ND admission screening exercise are to take note of the details given below on how to check their admission status.
How to Check the FPTB 1st & 2nd Batch ND Admission List
- Go to the Federal Polytechnic Bauchi admission status checking portal at https://portal.fptb.edu.ng/admissions/checkList
- Select admission session
- Enter Applicant Name/Application Number in the space provided,
- Select Department,
- Select Level of Study (i.e ND)
- Select your admission stream
- Then click on the “Display List” button.
Alternatively, candidates can access their FPTB admission status via the JAMB admission status checking portal, the procedure to do so are outlined below as follows;
- Visit jamb.org.ng/efacility
- With your Username and Password, log in to your JAMB profile.
- Scroll down to locate the “Check admission status” tab
- Proceed to click on it
- Select your exam year and input your Registration number in the required field.
- Click on “Check admission status” to access your Federal Polytechnic Bauchi (FPTB) admission status.
- The offer is subject to the confirmation of your suitability as a student on the basis of the qualifications listed in your application form. You will therefore be required to produce the originals of your Certificate(s)/Statement of Results.
- For candidates who obtained their O level results in the year 2011 or earlier, only their original certificates will be accepted for registration.
- Please note that if at any time after your registration it is discovered that you do not possess the qualification(s) on the basis of which you were offered admission, or you gave any other false information in your application form, you will be required to withdraw from the Polytechnic.
- You will be required to have been declared medically fit by a qualified Medical Practitioner acceptable to the Polytechnic before you are allowed to register. The attached Medical Examination form should therefore be duly completed by such a qualified Medical Practitioner and returned by you before registration.
- You will be required to register with TSHIP in the medical centre.
- You are to report for screening and registration immediately,
- You must be decent in your mode of dressing and as such no loose, weird, seductive or provocative mode of dressing is allowed.
- You must obtain clearance first from the department before making any payment as there would be no refund of fees after the issuance of receipts.
- Payment of Fees must be made in full in the designated banks.
This offer of admission is provisional and therefore, can be withdrawn at any time If you accept this offer under the above-stipulated conditions, please proceed to the department for your clearance.
The total fee you are expected to pay is: School Fees: 26,000.00