The Federal Polytechnic Bauchi in short “FPTB” Diploma Programme Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been announced, and interested candidates can now purchase the admission form below.
About the FPTB Diploma Programme Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi FPTB is now inviting applications from all suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 2020/2021 academic session for the following diploma, IJMB, Pre-National Diploma, Remedial and certificate courses.
FPTB Diploma Available Programmes
The polytechnic is also offering the following diploma in the following fields:
- Diploma in Agricultural Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology (DABET)
- Diploma in Agricultural Technology (DAT)
- Diploma in Office Technology and Management (DOTM)
- Diploma in Electrical/Electronic Engineering Technology (DEET)
- Diploma in Mechanical Engineering (DME)
- Diploma in Mass Communication (DMC)
- Diploma in Computer Engineering (DCE)
- Diploma in Crime Management & Control (DCMC)
- Diploma in Public Accounts & Audit (DPAA)
- Diploma in Public Administration (DPA)
- Diploma in Leisure and Tourism Management (DLTM)
- Diploma in Library and Information Science (DLIS)
- Diploma in Computer Science (DCS)
- Diploma in Banking and Finance (DBF)
- Diploma in Marketing (DM)
- Diploma in Management Studies (DMS)
- Diploma in Event Management (DEM)
Entry Requirement for Diploma Programmes
All the applicants are expected to be in possession of credits in O/L Mathematics, English language along with Three out of the following subjects: Physics, Chemistry, Biology, Geography, Agricultural Science, Economics, Commerce, Financial Accounting, Government and any other Social Science subject in a field that is relevant to the choice. Five (5) years of working experience is an added advantage.
How to Apply
Applicants are expected to log on to the Federal Polytechnic, Bauchi website at www.fptb.edu.ng click on “NEW ADMISSION APPLICANT, enter the details and then generate payment slip (RRR) to take to the bank. After making the payment, go back to the same website to proceed with the application number and phone number that you started the application with. All the applicants are expected to make a non-refundable payment fee of about 6,500.00 Applicants are to carefully follow the laid down instructions on the website of the university before further going to the Bank that they desire or REMITA to pay online.
Click this link to Apply.
All applications are expected to be completed via online and are expected to be submitted nothing later than 6 weeks from the date of the publication of this advertisement.