The Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri in short “FPNO” 2021 Resumption Date for Continuation of 2019/2020 Academic Session has been announced, and students who are looking forward to the date of resumption can check it out below. See more details about the Nekede poly resumption date below.
FPNO 2021 Resumption Date Notice
At Its 577th (Emergency) meeting of the Academic Board held on Monday, 18 January 2021, the Board approved the resumption of school with the following conditions:
- That school resumes on Wednesday 20th January 2021, for the continuation of the 1st Semester Examination of the 2019/2020 academic session.
- Students are to fill undertaking forms to be of good conduct from the Polytechnic website online,
- These forms are to be signed and stamped at the High Courts, Magistrate Courts, Justice of peace or Notre Public and submitted to the Dean, Student Affairs for other actions.
- Continuation of 1st Semester examination for 2019/2020 academic session starts on 1st February 2021.
- All students writing this examination must pay their school fees on or before 19 February 2021.
- Also, the Board approved that CBT examination is compulsory for all students.
The above directive of the Academic Board is for your strict compliance and guidance