To all concerned, this is to inform you about the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri in short “FPNO” HND Screening Test Schedule & Other Details for 2020/2021 Academic Session. Details about the screening test are given below.
About the FPNO 2020/2021 HND Screening Test Schedule
Prospective candidates who made an application to the Federal Polytechnic Nekede (FPNO) Higher National Diploma (HND) Full-Time Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session are hereby informed that the screening test has been scheduled by the management to hold from 2nd-3rd March 2021. Candidates will be communicated with on the day, venue and time of the screening test by the management.
How to Apply for Nekede Poly HND Screening Test
To apply for the screening test, the following steps should be followed:
- Candidates are required to visit the School Portal via https://fedpolynekede.edu.ng/
- Then on the home page under students (HND) click on the “Application link” http://ndapplication.fpno.edu.ng/
- On the box provided, submit your application number and general an invoice, print or copy out the invoice number (this can be done on your mobile phone)
- Visit any bank of your choice and make payment of Two Thousand Naira (N2,000.00) on REMITA Platform making use of your invoice number. Payment can also be made using Verve, Visa, or Master Card. if your payment option is the card payment option, you will be required to fill the card details for the payment to be immediately processed.
- Go back to the school portal via https://fedpolynekede.edu.ng/ and complete the application process. Submit your data as required then print your card and acknowledgment slip. It is required that you immediately return to the portal to print your receipt and acknowledgement slip.
- It is required that all application procedures are concluded on or before midnight of 1st March 2021.