The FPNO HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now out and selling to all interested candidates who are looking forward to admission into the FPNO Higher national diploma (HND). These programs would be available full-time (morning programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session. Expect the requirements, courses, and how to obtain the Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri HND form from this content.
The submission Deadline for the applications has been extended to March 1, 2020. Also, the Nekede Poly HND CBT Entrance Exam Date has been announced.
About the FPNO HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Applications are now being invited from all candidates who are considered suitable and qualified for the admission in the Federal Polytechnic Nekede, Owerri HND Full-time programmes for the academic session of 2020/2021.
Interested candidates are expected to meet the entry requirement for the Federal poly Nekede for them to be offered admission into the institution. The requirements include:
- Candidates are expected to be in possession of a National Diploma in any of their selected programme from an accredited and recognized polytechnic or Monotechnic.
- All candidates looking forward to the admission are expected to be in possession of a minimum (5) five relevant O’level credits of which English Language and mathematics would be among, in nothing more than 2 sittings in WAEC/NECO or NABTEB (O’ level examinations).
- All candidates are expected to possess at least one year or two years of a post-national Diploma industrial training experience.
For more details on the requirement of Entry, peculiar to each of the higher National Diploma (HND) programmes, candidates are expected to access the polytechnic website via www.fedpolynekede.edu.ng.
Federal Poly Nekede HND Courses
Below are the courses available for the FPNO HND Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
SCHOOL OF BUSINESS & MANAGEMENT TECHNOLOGY (SBMT)
- Accountancy (AC)
- Banking & Finance (BF)
- Business Administration & Management (BAM)
- Marketing (MK)
- Purchasing & Supply (PS)
- Office Technology &Management (OTM)
- Public Administration (PA)
- Co-operative Economics & Management(CEM)
- Taxation (TXN)
SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (SET)
- Agricultural/Bio Environmental Engineering (AE)
- Farm Power & Machinery Engineering (option)
- Soil/Water Resources (option)
- Civil Engineering (CE)
- Electrical Electronics Engineering (EE)
- Power (option)
- Telecommunication (option)
- Instrumentation & Control (option)
- Mechanical Engineering (ME)
- Manufacturing Engineering (option)
- Power & Plant (option)
- Chemical Engineering (CHE)
- Computer Engineering (CTE)
- Mechatronics Engineering (MTE)
SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL DESIGN & TECHNOLOGY (SEDT)
- Architecture (AR)
- Building Technology (BT)
- Estate Management (EM)
- Urban & Regional Planning (URP)
- Quantity Surveying (QS)
- Surveying & Geo-informatics (SUG)
- Arts and Design Technology (Options: 1. Graphics, 2. Painting)
SCHOOL OF INDUSTRIAL AND APPLIED SCIENCES (SIAS)
- Food Technology (FT)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Science Laboratory Technology (SIT)
- Biology/Microbiology (option)
- Chemistry (option)
- Physics/Electronics (option)
- Microbiology/Biochemistry (option)
- Environmental Biology (option)
- Library & Information Science (LIS)
- Maths &Statistics
- Fisheries Technology (FIT)
- Pharmaceutical Technology (PMT)
- Hospitality Management (HMT)
- Agricultural Technology (AT) (Crop Production Technology (option)Agricultural Extension & Management (option))
SCHOOL OF HUMANITIES & SOCIAL SCIENCES (SHSS)
- Mass communication (MC)
- Print (option)
- Broadcast (option)
How to Apply
All candidates looking forward to applying for the FPNO HND Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session should follow the steps stated below:
- Fill your Bio-data in the provided form then generate an invoice, print out or copy the number of the invoice, (you can use your mobile phone for this process)
- Go to any bank of your choice to make a payment of about N10,000.00 on remita platform, Account No. 0140468461017, by making use of your invoice number. You can also make your payment using either a Mastercard, VISA, or VERVE CARD. If you would be making use of the option for your payment, you would be required to fill the card details of the payment for it to be processed immediately.
- Return to school portal fedpolynekede.edu.ng., and complete the process for your application. Submit the requested information and then print out the acknowledgment slip. If your payment is being processed by your card, you would have to go back to the portal immediately to print your acknowledgment slip and receipt.
Applicants can begin the application process from any part of the country. This is done to minimize trips to Owerri in other to complete the form.
All the procedures for the application are expected to be concluded on or before 12 midnight of 1st March 2020.