If you’re an immigrant looking for a forklift driver job in the USA with visa sponsorship, you can expect to earn an average salary of $13.50 to $22.87 per hour. This translates to a monthly income of $2,230 to $3,779 and an annual salary of $31,496 to $53,378.
These figures are based on recent studies and reflect the current job market for forklift drivers in the USA.
There are a lot of Forklift Driver jobs that You can apply for in the USA with Visa sponsorship and You will get the best ones here. But there are different job positions you can get as a forklift driver and this article is going to be giving you the breakdown of these jobs.
These jobs as a forklift drivers come with requirements and responsibilities that you must adhere to.
11 of the Best Forklift Driver Jobs in USA with Visa Sponsorship
As a forklift driver, there are several job positions in the USA that offer visa sponsorship which you can apply for. With these jobs offered, you will be able to successfully immigrate to the USA as a forklift driver.
1. Forklift Truck Driver
A forklift truck driver is the one responsible for transporting goods and pallets around the warehouse, building site or facility. Your job as a forklift truck driver includes loading and unloading materials from different types of vehicles and also moving pallet-packed materials around the warehouse, storage facility or building site.
2. Warehouse Operator
A forklift warehouse operator is the one who is responsible for involvement with the unloading of materials and merchandise from incoming vehicles and then stacking them to their various assigned positions. The job position also involves locating and moving stock or products into pallets or crates for shipment or for storage.
3. Self-Driving Vehicle Operators – Best Forklift Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
As a self-driving vehicle operator, your job involves you monitoring the self-driving forklift which can pick up and carry up the load and also navigate crowded floors by the use of sensors and software. You will make sure that everything is in order and that the movement of the self-driving forklifts is in order to avoid accidents.
4. Shipping Clerk
A shipping clerk has the responsibility of managing the shipment of products, materials and supplies. Your job also includes you to be collaborative and communicative with other departments such as the logistics technicians, customer service representatives, service providers and all those who are involved in the shipment of products.
5. Warehouse Supervisor
As the supervisor of a warehouse, your job carries the responsibility of checking, overseeing and coordinating daily warehouse activities which include receiving and storing goods, managing inventories and also ensuring that there is efficient delivery of goods. You will also supervise the staff and make sure the warehouse is secure.
6. Forklift Operator Material Handler is One of the Best Forklift Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
Your job as a forklift operator material handler means you are involved in the storing, moving and managing of hazardous or non-hazardous materials. And also as a forklift operator material handler your job also involves you moving stock, documenting deliveries and also monitoring supplies in the warehouse or site.
7. Warehouse Manager
A warehouse manager oversees the storing and distribution of materials or products. The warehouse manager also supervises all the activities going on in the facility which involves overseeing team performance. A warehouse manager also expedites the receiving and shipping of goods or materials and also ensures efficient and organized storage.
8. Distribution Manager
The distribution manager is the one who determines when a product is going to be distributed, where the product is going to be sent and what volume of the product will be distributed. The distribution manager is also an important member of the logistics and supply chain management of the facility.
9. Operation Manager is Among the Best Forklift Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
The operation manager oversees all operational activities at every level of the facility or site. The duties of an operational manager involve the hiring and training of employees and also managing quality assurance programs of the facility or sites. As an operation manager, you will make improvements to bring the best out of everyone.
10. Production Assistant
The production assistant is tasked with the responsibility of prioritizing, making plans, managing production activities and scheduling. The production assistant also makes sure manufacturing is carried out in a timely and cost-effective manner.
11. Stacker Operator is the Last Among the Best Forklift Driver Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
The stacker operator’s duty and responsibility are to work according to the operating procedures and safety guidelines of the facility or site. To also ensure that materials are being supplied to the right or appropriate location in a timely manner. The stacker operator also collaborates with other personnel to ensure smooth operations.
As a forklift driver, these are some of the job positions you can occupy. Employers with these jobs vacancy in the USA offer visa sponsorship alongside the job. And as long as you meet the requirements set out by your employer you can easily get the job.
Roles and Responsibilities of a Forklift Driver in the USA
There are roles and responsibilities attached to your position as a forklift driver and they are as follows:
- They manoeuvre forklifts to safety in busy industrial environments
- They also safely stack and unstuck large quantities of goods into shelves and pallets
- The forklift driver is also responsible that there is no spillage or obstructions
- Also responsible for keeping up to date with the safety requirement of the facility
These are just a few of the roles and responsibilities You have to do as a Forklift Driver.
Where to Find Forklift Driving Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
There are a lot of Forklift Driving jobs that You can apply for in the USA that come with Visa sponsorship and You will get the best ones here.
Finding Forklift Driving jobs in the USA can be done through different means. Whereas, some people can be lucky enough to get the job through people that have access or connections to the job.
Most time it could be through the internet or social media adverts. Also, below are some links to where you can find receptionist jobs in the USA.
How to Apply for Forklift Driving Jobs in the USA with Visa Sponsorship
- Set up a well-arranged CV with USA standards to start your application and set up a good application letter the USA employers will use to recommend you.
- Make use of your internet to look for any USA job vacancy for bus drivers, once the employer finds that your CV qualification is their preferred choice.
- Your employer will tender a petition for sponsorship to the united state citizenship immigration service. Meanwhile, before this, you and your employer must have discussed the payments with you.
- After this, your employer will make a petition for sponsorship on your behalf to the USICS.
- If it is ready, they will send a job offer letter in your name, which you will use to apply for a visa to the USA.
So, if you follow the above-listed way to apply for Forklift Driving jobs in the USA with visa sponsorship, you will be applying for a receptionist job with the due guild.;
Also, Check Out
- USA Truck Driver Jobs with VISA Sponsorship; Requirements, Benefits & Where to Find Them
- USA Work Visa Details, Types, Requirements, FAQs and How to Apply
- How to Immigrate to USA as a Caregiver
- USA Immigration Visa Sponsorship Details, Types, Requirements, How to Apply and FAQs