The Fidei Polytechnic Gboko (FIDEIPOLY) HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and interested candidates can now purchase the form. Expect the course, requirements, and how to apply for the form below.
Table of Contents
About the Fidei Polytechnic Gboko HND Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Fidei Polytechnic Gboko is now inviting all suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes of the Fidei Polytechnic, Gboko, for the academic session of 2020/2021.
Latest Update: all the HND candidates seeking for admission into the 2020/2021 academic session are to be informed that the polytechnic will its screening exercise on the 5th of December, 2020, at the main campus of the institution, KM 8, GBOKO-ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
Fidei Polytechnic HND Courses
– School of Science Engineering and Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology
- Computer Science
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Power & Machines Option),
- Electrical/Electronic Engineering (Telecommunications Option)
- Fisheries and Aquatic Technology
- Food Technology
- Science Laboratory Technology (Micro-Biology Option)
- Science Laboratory Technology (Chemistry Option),
- Science Laboratory Technology (Bio-Chemistry Option),
- Science Laboratory Technology (Physics/Electronics Option)
– School of Environmental Studies
- Building Technology
- Estate Management and Evaluation
- Quantity Surveying
– School of Management & Business Studies
- Banking and Finance
- Business Administration & Management
- Mass Communication
- Office Technology & Management
- Public Administration
Fidei Polytechnic HND Admission Requirements
– Direct Entry Programmes (Duration 2 Years)
- All the interested candidates are expected to be holders of the National Diploma Certificates from an approved institution in a related discipline with 1 year if cognate experience or industrial training (IT)
- Candidates are expected to be in possession of at least 5 passes at credit levels in O’level WAEC, NECO, NABTEB, etc. at a maximum of two sittings. The credits pass must include mathematics and English with three credits that are related to the course of study.
How to Apply
DIRECT ENTRY: (N6,000.00) only
Forms are payable at First Bank Plc, GBOKO, and Account Number: 2012907290
ACCOUNT NAME: Fidei Polytechnic Consultancy.
Candidates can acquire the admission form at the following locations:
- Polytechnic Campus: KM 8, GBOKO–ALIADE ROAD, GBOKO, BENUE STATE.
- Cross River State: MARKETING DEPARTMENT; CROSS RIVER BROADCASTING CORPORATION (CRBC), OGOJA
Submission of Direct Entry Forms Requirements
- Photocopies of receipt of purchase of Admission form (two copies)
- Photocopies of all relevant academic qualification, i.e. GCE O’ level certificate (two copies)
- Photocopies of Birth Certificate or Statutory Declaration of Age (two copies)
- Two passport-size photographs
Note: in other to be allowed to enter the polytechnic, to buy and submit forms or carry out any other transaction, must put on a Facemask and wear a body-temperature check at the main entrance of the institution.
For more enquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or call the following numbers: 07030312917, 08095945930, 08066059636.