To all interested, this is to inform you about the Federal Polytechnic Idah in short “FEPODA” HND Admission Screening Test Schedule & Fee for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. The management of the Federal Polytechnic Idah, Kogi State (FEDPODA) has released the screening exercise schedule, screening fee, and the payment method for the 2020/2021 Higher National Diploma (HND) admission exercise.
About the FEDPODA HND Admission Screening Test Schedule & Fee for 2020/2021 Academic Session
Candidates who applied are hereby invited for the Higher National Diploma (HND) screening exercise which has been scheduled by the school management as follows:
Date: 12th December 2020
Time: 9:00 AM Prompt
Venue: The Federal Polytechnic, Idah
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Screening Eligibility
All candidates including those who are from the Federal Polytechnic Idah are required to fulfill the following in order to be eligible for the screening and subsequent consideration of admission:
- Candidates must possess a National Diploma (ND) in NBTE accredited programmes.
- Candidates must have bought, completed, and submitted the application form for the HND programme online.
- Candidates are expected to have processed and forwarded academic transcripts of their respective ND programmes to the Registrar of the Federal Polytechnic Idah.
- Candidates must have made payment for the stipulated screening fee. The screening fee is Four Thousand Naira (N4,000.00) only.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND Screening Fee Payment Procedure
Candidates are to make payment via any commercial bank using the Remita platform. Candidates are required to visit https://secure2020admission.fepoda.edu.ng/ and make the necessary payment. These steps are to be followed:
- Use the username and password you created during the application process to login.
- To generate a payment with Remita Retrieval Platform (RRR) number, click on “make screening payment”.
- Carry the printed payment invoice to any commercial bank to enable you to make a payment of N4,000.00 via Remita.
- To confirm payment, return to fepoda.edu.ng and click on “Confirm Screening Fee Payment”.
- Go ahead and upload your documents.
- Then make sure you print out the Screening Payment slip.
Required Documents for the HND Screening
It is required for candidates to upload the following documents during registration for the screening. The documents are also to be presented in clean and hard copies when candidates reach the screening venue:
- Evidence of payment for the Application form
- ND Certificate/Results
- Evidence of payment for ND transcripts from the respective institutions
- Evidence of payment of N4,000.00 for the screening exercise
- Evidence of participation in compulsory Industrial Training (IT).
- Evidence of JAMB admission (JAMB Admission letter) into the ND programme.
The deadline for completing and submitting the forms online is 11:59 pm on December 11th, 2020.
Note: Any falsification of the result is not condoned by the Federal Polytechnic, Idah and as such any candidates caught to be indulged in such arts will automatically be disqualified.