This is to inform you about the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji in short “FEDPOLEL” Notice to Newly Admitted Students on Acceptance Fee Payment. Details about the notice are given below.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ile-Oluji (FEDPOLEL) has released a Notice of Acceptance Fee Payment to Newly Admitted Students. All students of the above-named institution concerned are to take note of the details of the notice released below.
FEDPOLEL Notice to Newly Admitted Students on Acceptance Fee Payment
All successful candidates in the 2020/2021 Post-UTME screening exercise of the Federal Polytechnic, Ile-oluji, and who have been contacted by the JAMB for an offer of provisional Admission, are advised to visit the Registry Department of the Polytechnic for the school’s Acceptance Letter. However, this applies to those who have paid the prescribed Thirty thousand naira(30,000) acceptance Fee. The Acceptance Letter is one of the valid Documents required for Registration at the various designated points in the Polytechnic.
Note: successful Candidates have the window of two weeks after the offer of the Admission to pay the prescribed School’s Acceptance Fee and to collect the Acceptance Letter, click www.fedpolel.edu.ng to check procedures on how to pay the acceptance fee.
PROCEDURES ON HOW TO PAY ACCEPTANCE FEE AND SCHOOL CHARGES
- GO TO applications.fedpolel.edu.ng
- CLICK PAY ACCEPTANCE FEE
- ENTER YOUR JAMB REGISTRATION NUMBER
- CLICK PROCEED
- SCROLL DOWN AND CLICK ON SELECT
- PAY BY USING ATM OR BANK BRANCH
- GENERATE REMITA CODE(RRR) AND CONTINUE WITH THE PAYMENT OF YOUR ACCEPTANCE FEE A SUM OF THIRTY THOUSAND NAIRA ONLY(30,000)
- PRINT YOUR RECEIPT
- CHANGE YOUR RECEIPT AT THE FEDPOLEL BURSARY
- PROCEED TO COLLECT YOUR PROVISIONAL ADMISSION LETTER AT THE ACADEMIC AFFAIRS OFFICE OF THE FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC ILE-OLUJI
- AFTER PAYMENT OF ACCEPTANCE FEE GO TO PAY SCHOOL CHARGES