This is to inform students concerned about the Federal Polytechnic Oko in short “OKOPOLY” Mop-up Exams for affected HND II & ND II Students announcement. Details about the announcement are given below.
The management of Federal Polytechnic Oko (OKOPOLY) has released a press announcing the approvement of Mop-up Exams for All Affected HND II & ND II Students. All students of the above-named institution are to take note of the details of the notice released by the institution below.
Federal Polytechnic Oko Mop-up Exams for Students
Please, be informed that the Academic Board (AB) has approved mop up exams for all final year students (HND II & ND I) with only one carry over preventing them from graduating, Consequent upon the above,
- The mop up exams shall take place between March 8 and 9, 2021 (departmental courses) for all schools. While service courses will hold on March 10, 2021. All papers shall be pen-on-paper mode
- Affected students shall pay 50% of the current school tees and obiain ofieul receipt
- After obtaining receipts for 50% school fees payment, the affected students shall proceed to their various Heads of Departments to register the single carryovers, stating the actual semester and session in question. They have two weeks, not exceeding March 23rd. 2021 to do these.
- After registration, the affected students shall wait for exm venue nd time to be communicated to them at the expiration of the Two weeks by their respective HODs.
- The students shall be allowed into the exam hall upon presentation of the 50% school fees receipt.