This is to inform the general public about Federal Polytechnic Ilaro (ILAROPOLY) HND Acceptance Fee Amount & Payment Procedure for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. The amount payable as an acceptance fee by all Higher National Diploma (HND) students of the 2020/2021 academic session has been released by the management of the institution.
Candidates who have been offered admission are required to proceed to pay the non-refundable acceptance fee.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro HND Acceptance Fee Acceptance Fee Payment Procedure
ALL CANDIDATES OFFERED ADMISSION IN THE 2020/2021 SESSION FOR FULL-TIME NATIONAL DIPLOMA (ND) PROGRAMMES ARE TO PAY AN ACCEPTANCE FEE OF THIRTY-THREE THOUSAND SEVEN HUNDRED NAIRA (N23,700.00) ONLY
- The deadline for the payment of acceptance fees for the HND first batch admission list is Friday, November 27th
- The deadline for payment of acceptance fees for the HND second batch admission list is Monday, December 21st
Guidelines for Payments and Registration
All Admitted Candidates are to visit the Polytechnic website www.federalpolyilaro.edu.ng and click on the College portal;
- Click on check admission status by using your application No. and RRR no. used to obtain the form or screening results.
- Click on Generate invoice /make payment of Acceptance Fee.
- Print the Invoice generated and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- After the payment of the acceptance fee, candidates should go back to the Portal and input the RRR number to print the School Admission Letter and Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Proceed to the College Portal to generate School Fees Invoice and proceed to any of the designated banks for Payment.
- Input the RRR number obtained for the payment of school fees to print the School Fees Receipt.
- Complete the bio-data and fill the Course Registration Forms.
- Matriculation number is assigned after payment of school fee.
- Fill in other credentials and other information e.g Certificate of Local Government / State of Origin, Birth Certificate etc.
- Fill in the appropriate courses for the session.
- Print hard copy of the course registration form filled online and submit Four (4) copies alongside other relevant documents (SSCE, Certificate of Local Government Origin, Birth Certificate for ND students) while the HND students add Certificate of completion of One Year Industrial Attachment and ND Notification of Result.
Federal Polytechnic Ilaro Designated Banks for the Acceptance Fee Payment
- United Bank for Africa Plc,
- Wema Bank Plc
- Union Bank Plc
- Polaris Bank Ltd,
- Access Bank Plc,
- Ilaro Poly Microfinance Bank Ltd, Ilaro
- Ekuombe Microfinance Bank Ltd, Ilaro