Right now, the Federal Polytechnic Idah HND in Library and Information Science Programme Admission Form is out and is selling. So, if you placed the federal poly Idah as your choice of the Polytechnic, then you should be trying to get yours now because lots of students are rushing to get their own form. In this article, I would not just be giving you steps on how to apply for the poly, but also other interesting information like requirements to getting into the Federal Poly Idah HND in Library and Information Science Programme.
Students and candidates who qualify for admission into the programme for the 2019/2020 academic session are invited to apply.
Federal Polytechnic Idah HND in Library and Information Science Programme Requirements
If you are a student, you should at least have this information at the back of your mind before even considering whether to apply for admission. with that stated, here are the requirements for the Federal Poly Idah HND in Library and Information Science Programme.
- As a candidate, you must possess the national diploma in library and information science, including a minimum of lower credit grade and one year of post-qualification industrial work experience.
- Candidates who has a minimum of two years post qualification industrial work experience might be considered for the admission.
- All candidates who wish to apply must possess at least five credit in five relevant subjects including mathematics and English at their O’Level. The five credits must be obtained from WEAC, NECO or NABTEB in not more than two sittings.
- And lastly, all Candidates who wish to be granted admission into the Federal Poly Idah HND in Library and Information Science Programme must have an ND JAMB admission letters.
All the candidates, including the National diploma graduates from the Federal Polytechnic Idah, are expected to process and forward their academic transcript report to the registrar of the federal polytechnic Idah for admission purposes.
If you can meet all these requirements and do as requested, there is no doubt that you are gaining admission to the university.
How to Apply for Federal Polytechnic Idah HND in Library and Information Science Programme Admission Form
Steps to applying for the Federal Poly Idah HND in Library and Information Science Programme Admission Form is stated below:
- First, log on to the address fepoda.edu.ng
- Click on the Tab meant for application
- Fill the form using a valid email address and password containing at least 8 characters of letters and numbers, then print out the payment invoice with Remita Retrieval Reference (RRR) Number
- Take the payment invoice to any bank of your choice to make a payment of Five thousand five hundred Naira (N5,500.00) using only the Remita
- Go back to the website you previously visited (fepoda.edu.ng) to complete the registration by clicking finish registration
- Print out the application you filled, confidential report and your state of origin documents. Other steps required for you to take in other to get into the Federal Poly Idah HND in Library and Information Science Programme is stated on the polytechnic’s website.
The closing date for the application is the 31st of May, 2020. So, hurry now and apply before the admission is over. The screening would hold for candidates at the federal polytechnic Idah on the date to be announced later. Also, as a candidate, you are expected to check the website for updates from 1st June 2020.