This is to inform the general public that the Federal Polytechnic Ede in short “EDEPOLY’ Post UTME Screening Exercise Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. Details about the form and how to apply are given below.
Table of Contents
About the 2020/2021 Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME Form
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for admission into Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) to study any of the following National Diploma (ND) Programmes/courses:
Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) ND Programmes Available
A. School of Applied Science
- Computer Science.
- Hospitality Management.
- Leisure and Tourism Management.
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Geological Technology.
B. School of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management.
- Banking and Finance.
- Office Technology and Management.
- Library and Information Science.
C. School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics.
- Fashion Design & Textile Technology.
D. School of Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology.
- Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology.
Federal Polytechnic Ede Post UTME Screening Requirements
The following are the eligibility requirements that need to be in place before one can apply for the Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) Post UTME Screening Exercise Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session.
- Candidates must choose the Federal Polytechnic Ede as their first choice in the 2020/2021 JAMB UTME and get a score of nothing less than 140.
How to Apply for the EDEPOLY Post UTME Form
Interested candidates are required to visit the institution’s website https://www.federalpolyede.edu.ng/entranceForm/ to apply.
Application forms which attract N2,000.00 (Two thousand naira) only, and detailed information about the programme’s entry requirement, mode of payment and registration are available online at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
Payment will be effected using any Remita Payment methods ( Master card. Bank Payment. Online Payment. Internet Banking. ATM. remita app etc.)
- All your O’level Results should be filled online.
- A current and active phone number is required.
- Current and active email is required.
Application closes February 28, 2021.
Our helplines are: 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579