The Federal Polytechnic Ede in short “EDEPOLY’ ND Part-Time Admission Form for the 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. Details about the form and how to apply are given below.
About the Federal Polytechnic Ede 2020/2021 ND Part-Time Admission Form
The management of Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) is inviting interested and suitably qualified candidates to apply for admission to study any of the following National Diploma (ND) Regular Part-Time (RPT) & Daily Part-Time (DPT) Programmes/courses:
Federal Polytechnic Ede ND Part-Time Courses Available
A. School of Applied Science
- Computer Science.
- Hospitality Management.
- Leisure and Tourism Management.
- Science Laboratory Technology.
- Nutrition and Dietetics.
- Geological Technology.
B. School of Business Studies
- Business Administration and Management.
- Banking and Finance.
- Office Technology and Management.
- Library and Information Science.
C. School of Environmental Studies
- Architectural Technology.
- Building Technology.
- Estate Management.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Surveying and Geo-Informatics.
- Fashion Design & Textile Technology.
D. School of Engineering Technology
- Computer Engineering Technology.
- Electrical Electronics Engineering.
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Horticulture and Landscape Technology.
How to Apply for the EDEPOLY ND Part-Time Form
Application forms for ND PART TIME AND DAILY PART TIME Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only.
Payment should be effected using any Remita Payment methods (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App, etc.).
Click on this link to apply.
Kindly be advised that Candidates who applied for Daily Part-Time (DPT) and Regular Part-Time (RPT) are expected to register on CAPS (JAMB Site) for Part-Time 2020/2021 to acquire JAMB Registration Number, which will be required to Process the Admission.
- Log on to the JAMB CAPS website and register.
- Pay a sum of N3,500 to enable you to obtain a JAMB registration number—[Can be easily done from JAMB approved CBT centres].
Detailed information about the programmes, entry requirements, mode of payment, and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
28th February 2021.
Our helplines are: 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579