This is to inform those concerned about the Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) HND Screening Exercise Instructions for the 2020/2021 Academic Session. Details about the notice are given below.
The management of the Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) has issued HND Screening Exercise Instructions for 2019/2020 academic session’s. All prospective students of the above-named institution affected are to take note of the details of the notice released below.
Federal Polytechnic Ede 2020/2021 HND Screening Exercise Instructions
This is to inform all prospective candidates scheduled to participate in the FEDERAL POLYTECHNIC EDE HND SCREENING TEST commencing on, Monday, March 1 2021, that all candidates are expected to login through the link provided as follows:
Your FORM NUMBER (Application No) serves as your username and your SURNAME serves
as your password. i.e.
Username = your Form Number
Password = your surname in lowercase
- The duration of the test would be 30 minutes.
- Total number of questions for each candidate session is 70.
- The Question Distribution is as follows:
- Departmental Questions
- English and
- You can ONLY login during the time scheduled for you, hence, any candidate that fails to login during scheduled time may have lost his/her opportunity to write the screening test.
Below are the Examination Instructions
- This is a competitive qualifying screening test. Candidates must comport themselves accordingly. Candidates are advised to have a reliable internet connection before attempting the online aptitude test.
- Your activities during the period of the screening test will be monitored and recorded.
Candidates will be required to attempt the test with a webcam and microphone enabled device. (For optimal experience, use of mobile phones for the aptitude test is discouraged).
- Candidates are forbidden from covering their webcams/camera during the period of the
screening test. Our inability to see the candidate at any time during the test will result in disqualification.
- During the screening test, you are not permitted to leave your position for any reason. You are advised to adequately prepare before commencing the test.
- In the course of the screening test, you are not permitted to leave the test tab for another tab or application on the computer for any reason, not even to use the computer calculator. Departure from the test tab will result in disqualification.
- Nobody is permitted to be around you during the period of the test, not even members of your family. You will be disqualified if anybody is seen or talking within and around you during the test.
- The duration of the aptitude test is 30 minutes. The time starts to count immediately you click the start button and continues to count even if you log out before your 30 minutes lapses.
- In the event that you run out of time, your screening test will automatically be submitted and saved on our server.
- Use of face mask or face cap or any other thing that may make your recognition very difficult during the screening test is prohibited. Anyone that cannot be recognized shall be assumed to have impersonated for a candidate, hence, automatic disqualification applies!
For assistance before and during the test, send a message via the chat window in the link provided above or contact the following numbers 08085746108, 07061230735 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.