This is to inform the general public that the Federal Polytechnic Ede in short “EDEPOLY’ HND Admission Form Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is out. Details about the form and how to apply are given below.
About the Federal Polytechnic Ede 2020/2021 HND Admission Form
Interested and suitably qualified candidates are invited to apply for admission into Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) to study any of the following Higher National Diploma (HND) Programmes/courses:
Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) HND Programmes Available
Below are the following Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) HND Full-Time programmes available to apply for and study for two academic sessions.
- Computer Science.
- Applied Chemistry.
- Physics with Electronics.
- Hospitality Management.
- Leisure and Tourism Management.
- Banking and Finance.
- Business Administration and Management.
- Office Technology and Management.
- Architectural Technology & Management.
- Building Technology.
- Quantity Surveying.
- Estate Management.
- Electrical/ Electronics Engineering Technology (Power and Machine, Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering Technology (Option).
- Civil Engineering Technology (Structures).
- Computer Engineering.
Federal Polytechnic Ede (EDEPOLY) HND Admission Requirements
Applicants that want to apply for admission into the Federal Polytechnic, Ede HND programmes are required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant ‘O’ Level credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO, and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. The credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Candidates will not be admitted into HND programmes different from those they had in their ND programmes.
- Candidates applying for HND Office Technology and Management (OTM) are to bring their laptop to the interview.
- Candidates with ND BAM/MKT are eligible to apply for HND Marketing.
- HND full-Time applicants must fill the JAMB Registration Number used for their ND programs.
How to Apply for the EDEPOLY HND Admission Form
Application forms for HND FULL-TIME Progammes attract Ten Thousand Naira (N10,000:00) only. Successful completion of the programme will lead to admission into any of the programmes run in Polytechnic.
Payment should be effected using any Remita Payment methods (e.g. Master Card, Bank Payment, Online Payment, Internet Banking, ATM, Remita App, etc.).
Click on this link to apply.
Detailed information about the programmes, entry requirements, mode of payment and registration are available on-line at www.federalpolyede.edu.ng.
The Federal Polytechnic Ede HND Screening Examination will hold a date to be announced later.
28th February 2021.
- Filling of appropriate information should be done by the candidate him/herself to ensure proper arrangements of names, address, Examination grade, Industrial training (I.T) date, JAMB Registration number, and other relevant information.
- Applicants are advised to provide correct and functional e-mail and Telephone number while filling the forms online.
- Applicants for HND must possess a National Diploma (ND) In the same discipline with a minimum of a Lower Credit obtained from NBTE Accredited Programmes/Institutions plus a minimum of ONE YEAR POST-National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience in the field of specialization. However, in exceptional cases, the candidate with an ordinary Pass Grade in the National Diploma with a minimum of two (2) Years Post National Diploma Industrial Attachment/Work Experience may be considered.
- Federal Polytechnic Ede will not be liable for any wrong information submitted by the applicants.
- There will not be room for a change of course after the payment of the acceptance fee.
Our helplines are: 07086748618, 09077488005, 07061230735 and 08104895579