The Federal Polytechnic Bida (BIDAPOLY) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session has been released, and interested candidates are can now purchase the form. No physical Screening will hold, all entries would be carried out online.
About the Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Federal Polytechnic Bida is inviting applications from all interested and suitably qualified candidates for admission into the National Diploma Full3-time programmes admission screening exercise for the academic session of 2020/2021.
Federal Polytechnic Bida ND Courses
– SCHOOL OF APPLIED AND NATURAL SCIENCES
Department of Biological Sciences
- Environmental Biology
Department of Chemical Sciences
Department of Physics
Department of Hospitality Management
- Hospitality Management
Department of Statistics
– SCHOOL OF BUSINESS AND MANAGEMENT
Department of Business Administration and Management
- Business Administration and Management
Department of Marketing
Department of Public Administration
- Public Administration
– SCHOOL OF ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY
Department of Agricultural and Bio-Environmental Engineering Technology with Options
- Farm Power and Machinery
- Post-Harvest Technology
- Soil and Water Engineering
Department of Chemical Engineering Technology
- Chemical Engineering
Department of Civil Engineering Technology
- Civil Engineering
Department of Electrical Engineering Technology with options in
- Electronics and Telecommunication
- Power and Machines
Department of Mechanical Engineering with options in
- Plant Engineering
- Manufacturing Engineering
– SCHOOL OF ENVIRONMENTAL STUDIES
Department of Architectural Technology
- Architectural Technology
- Department of Building Technology
- Building Technology
Department of Estate Management and Valuation
- Estate Management and Valuation
- Department of Quantity Surveying
- Quantity Surveying
Department of Surveying & Geo-Informatics
- Surveying and Geo-informatics
Department of Urban and Regional Planning
- Urban and Regional Planning
SCHOOL OF FINANCIAL STUDIES
Department of Accountancy
Department of Banking and Finance
- Banking and Finance
– SCHOOL OF INFORMATION AND COMMUNICATION TECHNOLOGY
Department of Computer Science
- Computer Science
Department of Mass Communication
- Mass Communication
Department of Office Technology and Management
- Office Technology and Management
– Nutrition & Dietetics
– Science Laboratory Technology
Federal Polytechnic Bida Post UTME Requirements & Eligibility
- Below is the eligibility requirement for the mandatory cut-off point of 120 or higher in the academic year of 2020 UTME.
- Candidates are expected to have selected the Federal polytechnic, Bida, Niger State either as his/her first, second or third choice.
- Candidates are required to be in possession of at least five credit passes in a maximum of two sittings in their WAEC and or NECO/NABTEB, plus, the pro-requisite combination of subjects for the programmes of study. Students who are Awaiting their result are expected to apply.
- The candidate must have registered for the Post UTME Screening exercise, registration procedure stated below.
- All interested candidates are expected to be in possession of the following required documents for the registration process online.
- Copies of Official Examination Results (including Originals).
- Passport photographs.
- Original certificate of State of origin.
- Copies of JAMB Slip showing their photographs and JAMB online result
How to Apply
All interested applicants are expected to log in to the website of the polytechnic using this URL www.fedpolybida.edu.ng Click “post-UTME Screening Link” to make the sum N2,000.00 only, then proceed to fill out the form online.
Candidates are expected to upload their JAMB Result slip ‘O’ level result acquired in a maximum of two sittings.
- Candidates who fail to upload their Jamb Result slip and ‘O’ level result(s) that would not be placed under consideration for admission into the Federal Polytechnic Bida in the academic session of 2020/2021.
- No physical Screening, all your entry screening would take place online.
The date of closure for the sales of forms is October 31st 2020.
For more enquiries, Email at [email protected] or GSM 08183992126, 08073247714, 08167470279.