Federal Polytechnic Bida (BIDAPOLY) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session is out. The Federal Polytechnic Bida can rightly be described today as a center for research and teaching.
It has been constantly ranked among the best tertiary institution in Nigeria. Since 1977 the polytechnic has embraced innovation and it’s entrepreneurial perspective encourages teachers and students to lead in discoveries, challenge conventions and explore new ways of learning.
Federal Polytechnic Bida (BIDAPOLY) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
You must be bursting with excitement and to be able to learn to check your admission status. This article is to inform all candidates that participated in the 2019 post UTME screening exercise of the federal polytechnic Bida (BIDAPOLY). The admission list is out and you can check yours to see if you were offered your desired admission.
How to Check Federal Polytechnic Bida (BIDAPOLY) Admission List for 2019/2020 Academic Session
You can use either of the following methods to check your admission status if you did not get a message alert through your phone or email address.
Checking Admission Status Through the Federal Polytechnic Portal
Follow the procedure outlined below to check your admission status through the tertiary institution portal.
- With your web browser visit https://www.eportal.fedpolybida.edu.ng/putme/.
- Fill in your username and password in the required columns.
- Finally, click on login and on the page that appears click admission status to access your admission status.
Checking Through The Jamb Portal
Follow the procedure outlined to check your admission status through Jamb.
- On your web browser visit http://www.jamb.org.ng/efacility/.
- Log in with your required email address and password in the required columns to access your dashboard.
- Once you have successfully login you will see a welcome notice.
- Scroll down on the page and click on 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS.
- You will be taken to the jamb CAPS page and click on check 2019 UTME/DE Admission Status on CAPS.
- And here you see your admission status.
- If you were offered admission then click on the accept button to accept your offered admission.
Successful candidates are required to visit the jamb portal to accept the admission.
How to Pay Federal Polytechnic BIDA (BIDAPOLY) Acceptance Fee
The Federal Polytechnic BIDA (BIDAPOLY) acceptance fee is ten thousand nairas (10,000) and follows the procedure outlined below to pay the fee.
- Visit http://www.eportalfedpolybida.edu.ng/putme/login.php
- Enter your jamb registration number and one of your names in the columns required and then click on the submit button.
- In the account, page click on the acceptance payment link.
- Choose your payment method you can either use your verve card, visa card, MasterCard or select bank branch and generate RRR, print it and proceed to the bank branch.
- Lastly, click on pay if you are using to complete your Federal polytechnic Bida admission acceptance fee payment.
With this article you will be able to successfully check your admission status and if offered admission you are will be able to pay your acceptance fee. Please note that you should pay your acceptance fee so your admission will not be withdrawn. So best of luck and hopefully you will get your desired admission.