This is to inform the general public about the Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu in short “FEDCODTTEN” Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Federal College of Dental Technology and Therapy Enugu (FEDCODTTEN) has released the Post UTME Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Post UTME Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the FEDCODTTEN 2021/2022 Post UTME Form
Applications are invited to apply for the ongoing application exercise for the Federal School of Dental Technology and Therapy (FEDCODTTEN), Enugu, Post UTME screening for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- Biomedical Engineering Technology
- Dental Nursing
- Dental Technology
- Dental Therapy
- Social Works
- Public Health
- Prosthetics and Orthotics
- Candidate must possess five (5) O’level credits in English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Candidates must have scored not less than 120 in the JAMB UTME.
- Candidates who scored 180 and above may apply for BTech programs in the College, if successful in the PUTME examination.
- Any other interested /eligible Candidate qualified for (2) and (3) above.
Method of Application
- The amount for the application form is 2,000 and can be obtained by clicking this link
- Click on “GENERATE PAYMENT INVOICE”, fill in your details, print the invoice and take to the bank to make payment. Return to the portal, click on “COMPLETE APPLICATION
- FORM”, enter the generated RRR (remita) number to complete the Admission Application Form.
- Thereafter proceed to the College and submit hard copies of the under-listed documents at the Office of the Registrar through the Admission Officer.
a. O ’Level result (S.S.C.E; WAEC, NECO, NABTEB ) e. t. c.
b. 2021/2022 UTME Result Slip.
c. Photocopies of all evidence of payment.