The Federal Capital Territory in short “FCT” Schools of Nursing and Midwifery Abuja Post-Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form 2021/2022 has been released, and interested candidates can now purchase the form.
About the FCT Schools of Nursing and Midwifery Abuja 2020/2021 Post-Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form
The Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Gwagwalada, Abuja, School of Nursing and Midwifery is now selling application form for the admission into it Basic Midwifery and post-basic Nursing programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- WAEC, GCE, NECO, or NABTEB with five credit passes of which English language, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, and Biology at a maximum of two sittings. Students awaiting their results would not be eligible to apply for the NABTEB can only be combined with a differed NABTEB result.
- Candidates are expected to not be less than the age of 17 during the time they purchase the form.
How to Apply
Application Period: 16th December 2020 – 31st December 2020.
Application Form: N5,200.00 Naira only.
- Required to make a non-refundable fee of about five Thousand-naira (5,000) only into the Health and Human Services Secretariat (HHSS) revenue Account NO. 3402015028 in FCMB and two hundred nairas only to FCT Nursing and Midwifery committee account No. 2034009628 First Bank Plc.
- Submit the two (2) stamp payment tellers for receipt and the collection of the application forms at the FCT School of Nursing Gwagwalada.
- The forms completed are not be returned to the principal, FCT School of Midwifery, Gwagwalada for the Basic midwifery programme.
- The forms completed are expected to be submitted within the first week of purchase for data capturing.
- Submission of completed forms for data capturing is scheduled to end on 11th January 2021.
FCT School of Nursing/Midwifery Gwagwalada Post-Basic Nursing Entrance Exam
The entrance examination has been scheduled to take place from the 18th to 23rd January 2021. Candidates’ individual exam details would be sent through SMS to the mobile number that is made available in the form. For more inquiries on the date of the examination, click this link (http://fb.me/fctsom) starting from 14th January 2021.
The examination is a computer-based test that is covering English, Mathematics, Physics, Chemistry, biology, and the current Affair.
- All the applicants are expected to possess a mobile number that is functional, Pregnant candidates and candidate below the age of 17 (seventeen) years are advised not to purchase the form.
- This Advert disclaims all the other calls for the application for admission into FCT School of Nursing and midwifery Gwagwalada.