This is to inform the general public about the Federal College of Education (FCE) Okene Diploma Programme Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Federal College of Education (FCE) Okene has released the Diploma Programme Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Diploma Programme Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the FCE Okene Diploma Programme Admission Form
This is to inform the public that application for admission into Diploma Programmes , Remedial , NCE Sandwich Programme, Pre-NCE Programme of the Federal College of Education Okene for 2021/2022 session is currently going on.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
2. We advise you to have a valid email account before you start the application process.
3. Select your application category to fill the appropriate form.
4. Click on ‘Register for application’ at the top left of the displayed page to proceed.
5. Provide all necessary information. Note that * means compulsory fields.
6. On the field ‘Please solve the captcha….’ type the two words shown.
7. Please type those words separated by a space before you click on ‘Get login credentials’.
8. An e-mail will be sent immediately to the provided email address (ensure the email provided is your personal address).
9. Open your mail to get your system generated id and password that you will use to login.
10. On the https://fceokene-kofa.waeup.org click on ‘Login’ (top right of front page).
11. Enter your user name and the password from the earlier email you received to login.
12.To start the application process, please click on ‘Edit application record’ and provide all required information and upload your passport photograph.
13.You can view your entries before downloading the application slip.
14. To make payment login and click ‘Edit application record’.
At the bottom of the page click on ‘Add online payment ticket’.
15. On the top left corner of the page displayed, click on ‘College Pay’ to start payment by ATM or Cash Card.