The Federal College of Education in short “FCE” Eha-Amufu has postponed its Resumption Date for Continuation of Second Semester 2019/2020 Academic Session and this post will provide you with details.
The FCE Eha-Amufu management has announced the date of resumption for the continuation of academic activities available for the 2019/2020 academic session. students of the institution looking forward to the continuation of academic activities are expected to check out the resumption date.
Obeying the directive of the Federal Government which stated that all schools remained closed until 18th January 2021, the management of the Federal College of Education Eha-Amufu (FCEEHAAMUFU) wishes to inform all staff and students of the college that academic activities will tentatively resume on Monday.
It is therefore expected that members of staff resume their duties on Monday 18th January 2021. Students as well as staff are to make sure that they comply with all COVID 19 prevention protocols.
FCE Eha-Amufu Resumption Date
Following the directive that has been set by the federal ministry of education through the national commission for colleges of education vide letter NCCE/PM/CECE/253/Vol iv dated 14th October 2020 for colleges to reopen for education. Students and staffs of the college are to note the following.
- The college is expected to reopen for all students starting from Friday 30th October 2020.
- Revision classes are expected to hold starting from 2nd to 6th November 2020.
- All students who have not made payment for their school fees are expected to do so and convert their Remita invoice of fees to the college receipt between the 30th of October and 6th November, 2020.
- CBT for all the degree students in education and GSP courses is expected to commence from Monday 9th and Tuesday 10th November 2020.
- The first-semester examination is expected to begin from Monday 9th November to Saturday 26th November 2020.
- Participation in the examination is based on the presentation of school fees receipts and duly completed signed course forms.
- The Second-semester examination has been set to commence starting from 30th November 2020.
Students are expected to strictly comply with those stipulations.