The Federal College of Education “FCE” Eha-Amufu has released a Notice to Students on Payment of School Fees and Registration of Courses. Candidates should expect the payment of school fees and registration of available courses.
About the FCE Eha-Amufu Notice to Students on Payment of School Fees and Registration of Courses
The federal Management of the federal College of education Eha-Amufu wishes to inform students that in other to partake in the conversation of Remita invoice to college receipts and course registration, the step stated below to be followed by students that have not done their registration before the lockdown are:
- Submission of the Remita invoice to the confirmation of ICT
- Visit the bursary after 24hrs to collect their receipts
- Fill out and print 8 copies of the online course registration starting from ICT or any of the Cyber café (about 7 copies for double major students and 8 copies for single major students
- Make payment for the school and departmental dues
- You are expected to make a submission for a filled course form with a stapled duplicate copies of college receipts, school receipts, and departmental receipts to the academic adviser
- Retrieving a copy of the course form that has been signed by the adviser as proof of submission to the academic adviser
- Interested candidates are expected to his/her registration number and name in a registration book kept by the academic adviser
- Going to the departmental office in other to collect the student’s copy of the duly signed course from after 48hrs.
Note: Students are expected to no longer carry course form to HOD’s School officers and Deans.
However, those whose courses are submitted before the lockdown are expected to meet their HOD’s or School officers for advice.