The Federal College of Education “FCE” Eha-Amufu in Affiliation with the University of Nigeria Nsukka “UNN” Sandwich Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session is what this article is all about. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Federal College of Education (FCE) Eha-Amufu in Affiliation with University of Nigeria Nsukka (UNN) has released its Sandwich Degree Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Sandwich Degree Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
Table of Contents
About the FCE Eha-Amufu in Affiliation with UNN 2021/2022 Sandwich Degree Admission Form
The Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State invites applications from all prospective Degree –UTME and Direct Entry candidates for admission into the 2021/2022 academic session as
A. Degree Programme (in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka)
(i) Direct Entry
(iii) Sandwich Degree (with effect from 2021 academic session).
All candidates whether the College is your initial choice of institution or not, are eligible to apply for the Post-Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (Post-UTME) Screening test provided he/she scored 160 & above in JAMB. Those who did not choose the College are advised to effect a change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB portal immediately.
Degree Programme (in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka)
– Degree Programme durations:
(i) Four (4) years for candidates through JAMB – UTME,
(ii) Three (3) years for candidates through Direct Entry in Regular Programmes.
(iii) Five Long Vacations for Sandwich candidates (to commence in the 2021 academic session).
– The Courses offered in the Degree Programme in the College for this 2021/2022 academic session are:
1. Education/English, B.A. (Ed.)
2. Education/Christian Religious Studies, B.A. (Ed.)
3. Social Studies, B.Ed.
4. Education/Economics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
5. Education/Physics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
6. Education/Mathematics, B.Sc. (Ed.)
7. Education/Chemistry, B.Sc. (Ed.)
8. Education/Biology, B.Sc. (Ed.)
9. Integrated Science, B.Ed.
10. Education/Agriculture, B.Sc. (Ed.)
11. Business Education, B.Ed.
Degree Programme Admission Requirements
1. Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu, Enugu State (in affiliation with the University of Nigeria, Nsukka) requires all candidates applying for admission into any of its degree courses to possess five credit “O” level passes which must include a credit pass in English Language and a Science subject in not more than two sittings.
2. Entry requirement for Direct Entry must include UTME requirement for that particular course.
3. Prospective candidates for the College can also visit UNN website: www.unn.edu.ng for more information.
The O’ LEVEL acceptable Science subjects are:
|1. Additional General Sciences||10. General Biology||19. Physics with Chemistry|
|2. Additional Mathematics||11. General Science||20. Pure and Applied Mathematics|
|3. Agricultural Science||12. Geology||21. Rural Biology|
|4. Applied Mathematics||13. Health Science||22. Rural Science|
|5. Biology||14. Human Biology||23. Statistics|
|6. Botany||15. Hygiene and Psychology||24. Zoology|
|7. Chemistry||16. Integrated Science||25. Geography|
|8. Food and Nutrition||17. Mathematics|
|9. Food Science||18. Physics|
The O’ LEVEL Acceptable Arts subjects are:
|1. English Language||6. Igbo|
|2. Literature in English||7. Other Nigerian Languages|
|3. History||8. Music|
|4. Fine & Applied Arts||9. Christian Religious Studies|
|5. French||10. Islamic Religious Studies|
The O’ LEVEL Acceptable Social Science subjects are:
5. Principles of Account
Method of Application
1. Visit the College degree programme website at https://portal.fceehamufu.edu.ng/
2. Click the Application forms link from the home page and then click on Post-UTME screening Application to generate an invoice for Two Thousand Naira (N2,000) and also fill the application form with all the required uploads.
3. Proceed to any Bank and make payment with the generated invoice.
4. Come back to the Portal after Payment and click on Existing Applicant Login link.
5. Supply your Username and Password (created while filling the application form).
6. Print your Acknowledgement and E-Registration slips.
7. Submit a copy of the photocopies of the printouts with credentials to the Directorate of Degree Programme, in the College on the day of the screening examination.
ADDITIONAL GENERAL INFORMATION
1. Prospective candidates who wish to study in FCE, Eha-Amufu are eligible to apply for Post-UTME registration even if they did not choose FCE, Eha-Amufu as their choice of institution. Nevertheless, such candidates must effect Change of Institution/Course to FCE, Eha-Amufu on the JAMB Portal immediately. This is also applicable to Direct Entry (DE) candidates.
2. Successful candidates who may be offered provisional admission to the Federal College of Education, Eha-Amufu are advised to accept the offer immediately to avoid loss of admission.
3. All candidates are advised to use their personal phone number(s) and active email addresses during the registration exercise for easy communication.
4. You are advised to take note of your USERNAME and PASSWORDS. Copy them and keep in a safe place.
5. Candidates who could not score up to 160 in JAMB but scored up to 100 have the option of applying for our NCE programme.
DATE OF POST UTME SCREENING TEST
Prospective candidates for the Degree programmes should commence online registration immediately.
The dates for the screening Exams will soon be announced and publicised on the portal.