This is to inform the general public about the Federal College of Education in short “FCE” Abeokuta NCE Post UTME Form for 2021/2022 Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Federal College of Education (FCE) Abeokuta has released its Post UTME Screening Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Post UTME Screening Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the FCE Abeokuta 2021/2022 Post UTME Form
The Federal College of Education, Abeokuta is inviting interested qualified candidates for Admission Screening Exercise for the 2021/2022 Academic Session.
ADMISSION REQUIREMENTS FOR NCE PROGRAMME
Applicants must possess minimum entry qualification of four (4) O’Level Credit and a Pass in relevant subject at one or two sittings in SSCE/GCE/NECO or its equivalent and a minimum of 100 score at 2021/2022 UTME.
METHOD OF APPLICATION FOR NCE PROGRAMME
- Log on to the College Website https://fceabeokuta.merkovsolution.com/instructions
- Fill in your bio-data and make payment of a NON REFUNDABLE FEE of #2,000.00 (Two Thousand Naira) only through PAYSTACK using either ATM or Bank Account Number (if you use Account Number, a code will be sent to your phone). Please enter the code to complete payment.
- Complete online Registration Form by filling your results.
- Candidates are to bring the following to the Admission Office for the Screening Exercise:
- Printed online registration form
- Printed payment receipt sent to your e-mail
- All results (SSE/GCE/NECO etc.)
- UTME Result Slip
5. Printout of JAMB Change of Institution/Course for candidates that did not pick the College as Institution of First Choice.