Applications are opened for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Autumn Internship 2020. Fatima Al-Fihri Open University is an international non-profit educational institution founded online in February 2016.
About the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Autumn Internship
They are a team of multinational youths working in various countries worldwide and passionately committed to their educational experiences and are presently making provision of short online courses (between six weeks and 12 weeks) by esteemed global professionals, open to participants from all over the world. The online university has various academic programs, accessible from everywhere and to everyone without any pre-condition or entrance exam.
- There is no program fee attached.
- The work timing is flexible (between 6 to 8 hours a week)
- Remotely training during the program.
- A certificate of the internship will be provided at the end of the program.
- Support will be provided to apply for scholarships or participate in other programs and events.
- Access to an international work environment with different social program activities.
The fields of Internship and some of their requirements are listed below :
- Partnership officer: Search for potential partners and formulate partnerships proposals. Communicate with potential partners and donors, Support partnership negotiations, and meetings.
- Communication officer: Communicate with potential partners and donors, arrange coordination between the council of directors of the university and the department of public relations, communicate with university teams to help and collect information and data. Analyze the data collected and prepare reports based on it.
- Marketing officer: Communicate with university teams to aid the sharing and collection of information and data. Work on marketing strategies to promote the university brand and courses.
- Social Media Editor: Possession of great writing skills in the English Language. Posting on the page many times a week and working on image editing.
- Pedagogical Affairs officer: Good communication and coordination skills, ability to join a team working designing educational programs, and drafting pedagogical file.
Social Media Officer: Possession of great writing skills in English language, skill to run social media platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter. Creative ideas to drive the audience and increase followers.
- IT officer: Support the university teams to solve IT problems and experience in the field of application and the internet.
Other internship positions for the Fatima Al-Fihri Open University Autumn Internship 2020 include Video designer and Editor, platform officer, photo designer & Editor, and Newsletter manager.
- Fluency in English Language.
- Access to the internet at least two times a week .
- Basic understanding of computer and internet applications .
- Skill to be effective as part of the team.
- High motivation to learn and grow professionally.
- Skill to learn and act in a demanding environment.
- Effective working relations with all people.
How to Apply
Applicants are advised to visit the official webpage full information on how to complete the application process .
The application deadline is on Aug 15, 2020.
For more details visit this link.
CHECK OUT: Open University Business and Law Schools PhD Studentships 2021 (up to £15,285 offered) | APPLY NOW