“Facebook Dark Mode Switch Setting”. Most apps these days now have dark mode settings which many apps users love and that also includes Facebook. If you are a Facebook user and you still have not enabled dark mode settings on your app, then we have written this article specially for you. In today’s content, we will be giving you Facebook Dark Mode Switch Setting.
Facebook Dark Mode Switch Setting Review
Facebook is actually one of the last apps to roll over dark mode for its users. You probably might be tired of white light that seems to want to blind your sight anytime you are on Facebook, then the best option is for you to enable your Facebook dark mode settings.
Dark mode appeals to lots of people who enjoy a darker background and also enjoys the credit of helping save battery life. It reduces eye strain when people use their devices in a dim environment.
How to Activate Dark Mode Settings On Facebook iOS & Android
Below are detailed guides on how you can activate the Facebook Dark theme on Android and iOS devices.
How to Activate Facebook Dark Mode on Android
If you are an android user and you wish to activate your dark mode stings, then you can do that with the steps list below:
- First of all, update your Facebook
- Proceed to the hamburger menu
- Open “Settings and Privacy”
- Locate the “Dark Mode” option then turn it on
Some Android devices have the option to “Use system settings” which means that the appearance will be adjusted by the application based on the settings of the device system.
The social media platforms have been slowly modifying their options and without a doubt, the dark mode has become one of the most popular improvements. The dark mode feature is available on Twitter and Whatsapp and now Facebook also has this feature which is more friendly to the eyes of users.
How to Enable Facebook Dark Mode on iPhone and iPad
Well, for those of us who are lovers of iPhone and iPad and would love our Facebook to have dark mode settings, the following steps will help you enable the dark mode settings easily:
- First of all, the Facebook app should be launched on your iPhone or iPad
- Click on the Menu tab (that is the three lines in the bottom-right corner of your screen)
- To expand it, tap the Settings & Privacy section
- Click on “Dark Mode”
- Click “On” to enable dark mode.
Note: A system option is also available on the last screen. If you select this, it will adjust your appearance of the Facebook interface based on the settings of your device system (Settings app -> Display & Brightness).
How to use the New Facebook Web App Dark Mode Update on a Computer
For those of us who are desktop users, we are not leaving you out as we also will be giving you the steps on how to enable Facebook dark mode settings:
- Visit Facebook.com and log in
- Click on the Settings icon located at the top right corner
- On the drop-down settings menu, select “Switch to New Facebook”. You will be brought to the new Facebook interface
- Click on “Next” in the pop-up that welcomes you to the redesigned Facebook interface
- On the right side of the “Choose a Look” popup, select “Dark”
- Then click on “Start”.