If you are an active user on Facebook, you probably should have heard about the Facebook avatar. Facebook avatar is the latest feature on the platform right now and has really contributed more than expected. If you are interested in this latest feature, then you should probably know what it is used for. Well if you have no idea its uses, then let me educate you. Facebook avatar is a feature that is here to take the place of emoji when chatting and commenting, it is more like an emoji you designed by yourself. And this content would be giving you details concerning Facebook avatar login.
Facebook avatar login is not really a thing since you get to create your own avatar via the Facebook app (no separate app was created for it). Facebook avatar is very useful, Facebook even allowed users to make use of their avatar across other social media platforms including Snapchat, Instagram and more. a lot of people on Facebook are already making use of this feature, so not to feel left out, I advise you to create your own with the information I would be giving you in this content.
Accessing Facebook Avatar
Accessing Facebook avatar is not so complicated. If you have been using Facebook well enough, you should not find this step so complicating. Steps to locate Facebook avatar is stated below:
- First, login your Facebook account on the Facebook app
- When the Facebook app opens, click the menu icon
- Then click the see more icon
- Among the newly appear icons would be “avatar”
- Click it and you are in.
And with that you can say you just logged in your Facebook avatar app. now all you have to do is to create your own avatar.
How to Create Your Very Own Facebook Avatar
Creating your Facebook avatar is as easy as can be. Facebook has made the steps so easy so that anyone would not have a hard time making their own. A lot of people have done this, so feel free to create your own Avatar. with that stated, the steps for creating your own Facebook avatar are as follows:
- Once you are in the app, click the next icon, and then get started.
- On the avatar creation, you would be asked to make some selections to create your own avatar.
- First, you would be required to pick from 27 different skin tones
- Then further you would select your preferred body shape, Face, eye, eye colour, nose, lips and lip colour, freckles and face lines, outfit and more
- Once you are done with creating your avatar, tap the checkmark box at the top. Tap next and finally click done.
And with that, you have successfully created your Facebook avatar. once you created your avatar, you are free to login in both your Facebook app and web to make use of the avatar you created.