The basic concept of emoji is to provide us with a different way of expressing ourselves using our own facial identity and reaction online, particularly on social media platforms like Facebook, Messenger, etc. This concept boss one that is generally loved by all, and to this effect, the giant social media network-Facebook has released its own very unique Facebook Avatar Bitmoji where users can now create their own avatar to represent them on the social network.
Bitmoji on its own is a special kind of app people use to create a cartoony version of themselves, and these avatars you create can be used in the various social network. Once the concept of bitmoji became more popular online and the use became even more rampant on various social media platforms, Facebook Avatar Bitmoji came into place for users to create their own avatars inside the Facebook network and be able to use them just how they want to, which we shall be discussing in our subsequent sections.
How to Create Your Own Facebook Avatar Bitmoji
Facebook Avatar Bitmoji is the latest trending feature, by now, you’ve probably seen a lot of people posting their Facebook Avatar Bitmoji, and you’re really liking it, if you can’t get a hold of how to create your own Facebook bitmoji, don’t worry! The steps are pretty straight forward when you have the functionality available in your country. Let’s walk through the steps together, shall we?
- Launch the Facebook app on your phone and locate and tap the three horizontal lines which could be at the top right corner for Android or at the lower right corner for iPhone.
- When the drop-down menu appears, scroll down and tap See More.
- Tap Avatars>Next>Get Started in that order.
- Now, you select your skin tone, there are up to 27 options available here, find your preferred own and select it.
- After this, you will have to choose a hairstyle for your avatar, select from the various options, the one that matches your identity and selects it.
- On to the next- your Face, choose your Face shape, complexion and Face lines, then proceed.
- Tap on the eye icon, select your preferred eye shape, colour and eyelashes. You could also add a pair of glasses if you use one.
- After your eyes, you move on to customize your nose and mouth. Select your nose shape, then your lips shape. You could also add facial hair or lipstick as the case may be.
- Now, you select your body shape. After choosing your preferred body shape, you can select an outfit you like. There are also options for you to choose a hat, scarf or any headwear you prefer.
- Once you’re done with all these, tap on the checkmark, and then you select Next, then Done.
Where to Use Facebook Avatar
Now that you’ve successfully created your own Facebook avatar, what is left is how to apply it, which of course, is very simple. You can access the avatar option by tapping the smiley face icon in the comments section of Facebook. If you want to react to a comment, tap on the write a comment section, locate the smiley face icon and tap on Avatar, you will be able to use your avatar as an emoji and also to share with the rest of your Facebook friends.