One of the best methods that students can use to prepare for their exams is by studying key topics. Yeah, this also applies to students that are writing Radio, Television and Electronics Works in the NABTEB examination. With this, it is important that they study with a guide as it will be very helpful. You will get details about the Expected Topics in NABTEB Radio, Television and Electronics Works in this post.
However, some students find the NABTEB examination difficult because they didn’t know topics to concentrate on while studying for their exam. Also, apart from the Topics in NABTEB Radio, Television and Electronics Works, there is other useful information that you will get in this post.
Reasons Why You Need this Guide
Well, there are a lot of reasons why you need this guide but generally, it is meant to aid you. Yeah, this is because questions in the exam would come from the Most Expected Areas in NABTEB Radio, Television and Electronics Works.
Be that as it may, students will be confident about writing their upcoming NABTEB (National Business and Technical Examination Board). Of course, if they study these topics, they will stand a chance of making their papers.
Importance of this Guide
Also, you should also consider the importance of this guide. But the Expected Topics in NABTEB Radio, Television and Electronics Works is just to prepare students for the examination.
Be that as it may, its main importance is that students who used it to study for their examination will stand higher chances of making their papers.
Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Radio, Television and Electronics Works
Meanwhile, students that are looking for the Most Expected Topics in NABTEB Radio, Television and Electronics Works will get it below. Also, this is very important for those that will be taking part in this examination. This is because the topics will act as a guide to them.
- SOURCES AND PREVENTION OF HAZARDS
- SAFETY CHECKS IN SERVICING RADIO RECEIVER
- SAFETY PRECAUTIONS IN TELEVISION WORKSHOP
- STRUCTURE OF MATTER
- CONDUCTORS, INSULATORS AND SEMICONDUCTORS
- CURRENT, VOLTAGE AND RESISTANCE
- ELECTRONIC COMPONENTS
- RESISTORS AND CAPACITORS
- KIRCHHOFF’S CURRENT AND VOLTAGE LAWS
- DIODES AND TRANSISTORS
- OHM’S LAW
- ELECTRIC POWER
- DIRECT AND ALTERNATING CURRENT
- ALTERNATING WAVEFORM
- ELECTRONIC HAND TOOLS
- ELECTRONIC MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
- FAULT FINDING EQUIPMENT
- MEANING OF ELECTRONICS AND ELECTRONIC CIRCUIT
- CONCEPT OF EMISSION AND PHOTOELECTRIC DEVICES
- SEMICONDUCTORS DEVICES
- POWER SUPPLY UNIT
- RESISTIVE, INDUCTIVE, CAPACITIVE (RLC) CIRCUITS
- OSCILLATORS AND MULTIVIBRATORS
- ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- ELECTROMAGNETIC SPECTRUM
- MODULATION AND DEMODULATION
- RADIO TRANSMITTER AND RECEIVER
- SELECTIVITY AND SENSITIVITY
- RESONANT CIRCUIT
- SATELLITE COMMUNICATION SYSTEMS
- TELEVISION TRANSMITTER
- IMAGE AND SOUND REPRODUCTION IN TV RECEIVER
- MONOCHROME TELEVISION RECEIVER
- PRINCIPLES OF OPERATION OF COLOUR TELEVISION RECEIVER
- PRINCIPLE OF COLOUR SIGNAL, TRANSMISSION AND RECEPTION
- SOLDERING AND DESOLDERING IN ELECTRONIC CIRCUITS
- ELECTRONIC REPAIRS
- FAULT FINDING AND REPAIRS IN RADIO RECEIVER
- ELECTRONIC MEASURING INSTRUMENTS
- DIAGNOSIS AND REPAIR OF BLACK AND WHITE TV RECEIVER
- DIAGNOSE AND REPAIR OF A COLOUR TELEVISION RECEIVER
- BUSINESS MANAGEMENT AND FINANCE
- CUSTOMER RELATIONS
- BUSINESS OPPORTUNITIES IN RADIO, TV AND ELECTRONICS WORKS
Currently, NABTEB did not release any recommended textbooks for Radio, Television and Electronics Works. Students are to use any good textbooks to study for their examinations.
You can click this link to get the NABTEB Syllabus for Radio, Television and Electronics Works.