This is to inform the public about EU Delegation to Uganda Funded traineeship 2023. Details about the traineeship are given below.
About EU Delegation to Uganda Funded traineeship 2023
A traineeship of up to 6 months within the Cooperation Section of the EU Delegation to Uganda, starting in June 2023.
- Research and analyse information;
- Contribute to the drafting of analytical reports and briefings on cooperation matters;
- Coordinate and consolidate data and inputs from EU Member States Cooperation sections;
- Support to the preparation of events organised by the Delegation;
- Participate in external meetings and events, and report about them.
EU Delegation to Uganda Funded traineeship 2023 Benefit
Each selected trainee will receive a monthly grant to cover living expenses. All costs related to travels, visa, insurance, accommodation must be borne by the trainee.
Applications from non-eligible candidates will not be considered. After the evaluation of all applications, shortlisted candidates will be contacted and invited for an interview. Unsuccessful candidates will be notified by email. In case the selected candidate is not able to present the required documents, his/her candidacy will be rejected.
EU Delegation to Uganda Funded traineeship 2023 Eligibility
- Taking into account the local health and security conditions, applicants currently residing in Uganda will only be considered.
- At least a Bachelor Diploma (or equivalent) in the field of political science, social science, economics, communications or any other area relevant to EU cooperation in Uganda;
- Very good command of spoken and written English;
- Highly motivated, willing to learn and able to work in a multicultural team;
- Able to demonstrate strong sense of initiative, research, writing and analytical skills;
- Skilled in using Microsoft office tools (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint);
- Proven interest for international relations, development cooperation and/or socio-economic development;
- Knowledge of Uganda’s institutional system and context would be an asset.
How to Apply
Candidates must apply to the e-mail address [email protected] and send the following documents:
- A detailed standard Europass curriculum vitae (CV) https://europass.cedefop.europa.eu/ (CVs in other format will not be considered)
- a cover letter describing why you want to participate in a EU traineeship
- and an application form
- The deadline for receipt of applications is 25 April 2023.
The applications for the EU Delegation to Uganda Funded traineeship must be submitted 25 April 2023. Open this link for more details about the EU Delegation to Uganda Funded traineeship 2023.
- Paris Saint Germain (PSG) Africa Talents Challenge
- United.b Circular Electronics Challenge 2023
- Microsoft Account Management Internship 2023