Applications are now invited to the ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship 2020, so if you are interested do not hesitate to apply. This scholarship is open to all eligible new international students who are looking forward to a degree program at the East Tennessee State University (ETSU) – USA.
About the ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship 2020
This scholarship was made to cover 50 percent of the total of in and out-of-state tuition and fees for maintenance only. No other additional cost or fees are covered by this scholarship.
The International Students Academic Merit Scholarship is available for:
- Eight semesters for undergraduate students receiving the scholarship
- Five semesters for recipients who are looking forward to a master’s degree, or commensurate with the program duration.
- Available for Eight semesters for doctoral students, or commensurate with the duration of the program.
- This scholarship applies to summer semesters.
Details of the award
Countries eligible for the Award: international
Scholarship type: Undergraduate, PhD, Masters
Number of Scholarships Available: not stated
- Undergraduate students: $12,500
- Graduate students: $11,500
To be eligible for the ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship 2020, all interested applicants are expected to meet the Eligibility criteria stated below. They include:
- The applicant must be admitted to ETSU as a full-time, degree-seeking student. They must apply for admission into the East Tennessee State University before their scholarship would be reviewed.
- They must be planning to or have a plan to own an F-1 or J-1 Student Visa
- Have a displayed record of their achievements in the academic field.
Students would be selected based on the following criteria. They include:
- Receivers of the award are expected to maintain full-time status.
- This scholarship is only available or only applies to in and out-of-state tuition and maintenance fees. The recipients would be required to pay other fees such as course fees, program fees, medical insurance costs, and housing costs.
- All undergraduate recipients are expected to maintain a 2.75-grade point average for them to keep on receiving the scholarship. Graduates are to maintain a 3.0 GPA.
- Recipients who would be continuing from bachelor to master’s degree program must reapply for the scholarship.
How to Apply
To apply for the ETSU International Students Academic Merit Scholarship 2020, all interested applicants are expected to apply for admission into ETSU undergraduate admissions, graduate admissions. Click this link to apply for admission.
15th October 2020.
For more details about the award, visit this link.
CHECK OUT: Metropolitan State University Tuition Scholarship for International Students 2020 (USA) | APPLY NOW