The Enugu State University of Science and Technology in short “ESUT” Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now out and available to interested candidates who want to purchase the form. Expect the requirement and how to apply for the ESUT postgraduate form stated below.
About the ESUT Postgraduate Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) is now inviting applications from all interested candidates looking forward to admission into postgraduate programmes of the academic session of 2020/2021.
Postgraduate Diploma Admission Requirements – PGD.
Below are the Basic Admission Requirements
- All interested candidates are expected to be in possession of five credit passes, and English, Mathematics and two other relevant science subjects must be included at ‘O’ Level.
- Candidates in possession of a Bachelor’s Degree from a University that have been approved are expected to possess at least pass degree in the relevant science discipline.
- Are expected to be Holders of HND in programmes relevant and from an institution that is from an institution that has been recognized with a minimum of upper credit may stand a chance to be considered for admission.
Master of Science Admission Requirements – M.Sc.
The admission criteria into the master’s programme (M.Sc) is stated as follow:
Interested candidates are expected to be in possession of at least five credit passes including English. Mathematics and any other two science subjects at ‘O’ Level.
Academic Master’s Degree Programme
Academic Master’s Programmes qualifies candidates for higher degrees while the professional programmes are terminal.
- Candidates in possession of a bachelor’s degree from a university that has been approved must acquire at least a second-class lower division with a CGPA of 3.0/5.0 for an academic programme.
- Candidates that possess at least a third-class Degree or HND and university PGD with CGPA of 3.0/5.0 may be placed under consideration for admission into academic Master’s Degree Programmes.
Professional Master’s Degree Programmes
- Candidates who are going for Professional Master’s Degree Programme are expected to have acquired at least second-class lower division.
- Candidates who possess a university Degree in Third Class or HND along with a university PGD at credit level pass, (i.e. CGPA of 3.0/5.0) or 50% on weighted percentages average may stand a chance to be considered for admission into professional Master’s Degree Programmes.
- All candidates are required to show adequate intellectual capacity, maturity and effective decision making and potential for solving problems.
Doctor of Philosophy Admission Requirements – Ph.D.
Below are the Admission Requirements set out for Doctorate Programmes
Candidates who are going for Ph.D. admission are expected to satisfy the following conditions:
- Interested Candidate is expected to be in possession of at least five credit passes including English, mathematics, and any other relevant science subject at their O’ Level.
- Candidates who are in possession of a Bachelor’s degree from an institution that is recognized must have acquired at least a second-class lower Division with a CPGA of 3.0/5.0.
- Candidates are expected to be in possession of the Academic master’s Degree in areas relevant with a CGPA of 4.0/5.0 and the thesis scored not lower than 60% (B).
- Candidates are expected to show adequate intellectual capacity, problem-solving potentials maturity, and effective decision making.
Applicants are required to meet the NUC minimum admission requirement as stated in the Postgraduate benchmark of NUC. Visit www.esut.edu.ng for details.
How to Apply for ESUT Postgraduate Form
The forms can be acquired online @ www.esut.edu.ng and it only cost N20,000. Generate an invoice using ESUT portal and then take the invoice that was generated to any bank stated as follows: SKYE Bank Plc, Access Bank Plc, Fidelity Bank Plc to make a payment for the application form. You can also make payment for the online form by making use of Interswitch.
- First, get connected to the Internet.
- Then click open your browser and enter the URL www.esut.edu.ng
- Click the portal of the University at the top of the page
- Below the Postgraduate section, click on the Generate Invoice hyperlink
- Type in mobile number and click submit button
- Enter surname, middle name, first name, email address, and then click on submit icon.
- Then Printout your Postgraduate Application Form Payment slip.
- Then Proceed to the bank and make the payment using the payment slip.
- After making the payment in the bank, go back to the portal using this URL portal.esut.edu.ng
- In the Postgraduate section, click on the “Fill PG Application Form” hyperlink
- Enter your Reference Number provided to you by the bank, and then click submit
- The Application form for the applicant is to complete.
- Attach a scanned coloured passport photograph on a white background (maximum size of 100KB)
- Click submit
- Then Print out the Acknowledgement Slip
Applicants are expected to arrange their transcripts that would be forwarded to the Secretary, School of Postgraduate Studies, Enugu State University of Science and Technology, Enugu State, Nigeria: E-mail: [email protected]