The ESUT Mature Student’s Programme Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session is now available for sales. Suitably qualified candidates are hereby invited to apply for admission into the Mature Students’ Programme of the Enugu State University of Science and Technology for the academic session 2020/2021.
About the ESUT Mature Student’s Programme Admission Form
The online registration for admission into the MSP (Mature Student’s Programme) of the institution for the 2020/2021 academic year which will lead to the award of a Bachelor’s Degree in relevant disciplines has started. MSP is designed to assist the working class (businessmen/women), political and artisan class who due to certain factors/challenges could not gain formal University Education.
Candidates who are seeking admission into the university must possess the minimum university entry qualification, that is, at least five credits in the GCE or SSCE Examinations, Mathematics and English Language inclusive obtained in not more than two sittings. The entry requirement is without prejudice to Departmental requirements.
CHECK OUT: University of Ibadan (UI) Post UTME Screening Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session | APPLY NOW
The Mature Students’ Programme is to be held at Nkpokiti Road, near the Institute of Management and Technology (IMT), Independence Layout, Enugu, and Nsukka.
Courses are offered in the following faculties for the programme:
- Faculty of Management Sciences
- Insurance & Risk Management
- Mass Communication
- Public Administration
- Banking & Finance
- Business Administration
- Cooperative & Rural Development
- Faculty of Social Sciences
- Sociology & Anthropology
- Political Science
- Faculty of Education
- Health & Physical Education
- Library & Information Science
- Mathematics & Computer Education
- Science & Computer Education
- Technology & Vocational Education
- Adult & Continuing Education
- Education Foundation
- Education Management
- Guidance & Counseling
- Faculty of Agriculture
- Animal/Fisheries Science & Management
- Food Science & Technology
- Agriculture Economics & Extension
- Agronomy & Ecological Management
Duration and Age
The least duration of all programmes for O’ level applicants is six (6) years. For A’ level and ND, the minimum duration is five (5) years; NCE, four (4) years while HND and Bachelor’s Degree is three (3) years.
Candidates applying must not be less than thirty (30) years old by 2020. Applicants who have work experience will be given preference.
How to Apply
The application form is sold online and it can be accessed at Zenith Bank, Fidelity Bank, and any other designated banks. The form is sold at a cost of N9,200.00 only. Interested candidates should follow these steps to apply:
- Candidates who are eligible to apply should visit any JAMB approved CBT centre and log on to the JAMB Part-Time Platform. Register for the programme and get a registration number.
- Afterwards, candidates should visit the ESUT website https://esut.edu.ng/.
- Then, click on the University Portal.
- Candidates should proceed to “General MSP Application Invoice” to enable them to generate an invoice.
- Candidates should take the income which was generated to any of these banks and pay the sum of N9,200.00 (Nine Thousand Naira) for the application form.
- SKYE Bank Plc
- Access Bank Plc
- Fidelity Bank Plc
- Candidates should get a print-out containing a “Reference Number” from the Bank. Then, the candidates should return to the university portal and click on “Fill MSP Application Form”.
- The application form should be completed online.
- The candidate should enter his/her JAMB Registration Number on the Application Form.
- The final step is for the candidate to print out the completed application form and submit it along with his/her academic credentials to the office of the Director, Mature Students’ Programme, ESUT Enugu.
The sale and return of completed application form end on 31st October 2020.
For further information, kindly call any of the following numbers:
Principal Assistant Registrar: 08037754748.
Visit the official page via this link
CHECK OUT: Goethe-Institut International Coproduction Fund 2021 for Artists (Up to €25,000) | APPLY NOW