Do you wish to run a JUPEB programme at Elizade University, then you are in the right place. This post will be giving you information about Elizade University JUPEB Admission Form for 2020/2021 Academic Session. The application form for admission into JUPEB Programme for the 2020/2021 academic session into Elizade University is available for sales.
Elizade University Management invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the Joint Universities Preliminary Examination Board (JUPEB) programme of the institution. The JUPEB Programme is full time and will run for one academic session of two (2) semesters.
Candidates will be eligible for consideration for direct entry admission into 200 level of the Degree programme of Elizade University and any other JUPEB affiliated university of choice across Nigeria, upon successful completion of the JUPEB programme. The university offers a serene and a conducive environment for students to learn comfortably at competitive tuition fees.
To apply for the JUPEB programme, Elizade University expects prospective candidates to meet with certain eligibility requirements. The criteria for eligibility are listed below:
- Candidates are required to meet a minimum of five(5) O’ level credit passes in relevant subjects obtained at not more than two sittings in WASSCE, NECO, GCE, and NABTEB.
- Students just completing their O’ level SSCE, students who did not meet the JAMB cut-off mark and students who are experiencing a delay in securing university admission are all eligible for the application.
These are the courses offered at Elizade University grouped in their various faculties:
Faculty of Basic and Applied Sciences
- BSc. Cyber Security
- BSc. Biotechnology
- BSc. Microbiology
- BSc. Applied Geophysics
- BSc. Medical Laboratory Science
- BSc. Computer Science
- BSc. Environmental Biochemistry
- BSc. Physics with Electronics
- BSc. N.Sc. Nursing Science
- BSc. Management and Toxicology
Faculty of Social and Management Sciences
- BSc. Political Science
- BSc. Business Administration
- BSc. Economics
- BSc. Accounting
- BSc. Sociology
- BSc. Banking and Finance
- BSc. Hotel Management and Tourism
- BSc. Human Resource Management
- Bachelor of Science in Mass Communication
Faculty of Humanities
- B. A. English
- B. A. (Hons.) Performing Arts
- B. A. International Relations and Diplomacy
Faculty of Engineering
- BEng. Automotive Engineering
- BEng. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- BEng. Mechanical Engineering
- BEng. Civil Engineering
- BEng. Computer Engineering
Faculty of Law
- B (Hons) Laws
How to Apply for Elizade University JUPEB Form
Prospective candidates who fulfil the eligibility requirements should note that a fee of N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only is required for the application. To apply, follow these steps:
- Visit the Elizade University website via elizadeuniversity.edu.ng.
- Once you are there, click on JUPEB and select the “Apply Now” option.
- Fill the application form provided correctly.
- After you have completed the application form, click submit to submit the form.
- Then, you can proceed to make payment for the application fee.
Note: The application is not regarded as complete until the payment of application fee has been made.
Applicants can make the required payment of the application into any branch of the following Elizade University Bank Accounts:
- UBA: 1017098497
- First Bank: 2020336983
- Wema Bank: 0122129191
- Polaris Bank: 1771350094
Note: Applicants should submit the original copy of the bank teller with the application form at the Centre for Foundation Studies Office, Elizade University-Main Campus, Ilara-Mokin, Ondo State.
For further enquiries, candidates can contact the following for clarification on issues bordering on the programme: 08035810353, 08133109389.
To apply, kindly click this link
For more information, visit the official webpage via this link