This is to inform the public about the Ekiti State University in short “EKSU” Pre-Degree Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The Institution’s Management of Ekiti State University (EKSU) has released its Pre-Degree Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates can now purchase the Pre-Degree Admission Form. Expect the details about the form officially released below.
About the EKSU 2021/2022 Pre-Degree Admission Form
Ekiti State University (EKSU) Pre-degree admission form for 2021/2022 academic session has been announced. Applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates for admission into the following Pre-degree courses in the Pre-degree Programme of Ekiti State University (EKSU), Ado-Ekiti for 2021/2022 Session.
Available Subject Combinations
|A||Agricultural Sciences||1. Agricultural Science /Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
2. Biology /Chemistry/ Physics /English Language
|B||Arts||1. Government/Literature in English/Religious Studies
2. Economics/Government/Literature in English
|C||Biological Sciences||1. Biology/Chemistry/Physics
2. Agricultural Science/Chemistry/Physics
|D||Education||1. Agricultural Science/ Chemistry/ Physics /English Language.
2. Biology/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
3. Government /Literature in English/CRS/ IRS/English Language.
4. Literature in English/ CRS /IRS/ English Language.
5. Government/ Literature in English/ Economic/ English Lang.
6. Chemistry/Physics/Geography/English Language.
7. Mathematics/ Chemistry/Physics/English Language.
8. Geography/ Chemistry/ Physics/ English Language.
9. Economics /Mathematics/Geography/Government/English.
10. Economics/ Government /Geography/English Language.
11. Economics /Government /Mathematics/ English Language.
12. Mathematics /Geography /Economics/ English Language.
|E||Physical Sciences||1. Chemistry/Mathematics/Physics
|D||Social Sciences||1. Economics/Government/Mathematics
OBTAINABLE DEGREE PROGRAMMES UNDER EACH OPTION ARE AS FOLLOWS:
A. AGRICULTURAL SCIENCES
(1) Agricultural Economics & Extension Services
(2) Crop Production, Horticulture and Landscaping
(3) Forestry & Wild Life
(4) Animal Production & Health Sciences
(5) Soil & Environmental Sciences
(6) Fisheries and Agriculture Management (FAM)
(3) History and International Studies
(6) Christian Religious Studies; Arabic & Islamic Studies
(7) Theatre and Media Arts
C. BIOLOGICAL SCIENCES
(5) Plant Science and Biotechnology
(6) Zoology and Environmental Biology
(7) SLT Biotechnology
(1) English Education
(2) History Education
(3) Yoruba Education
(4) Biology Education
(5) Human Kinetics & Health Education
(6) Mathematics Education
(7) Technical Education with the following Option:
(i) Building (ii) Metal Works
(iii) Electrical /Electronic (iv) Integrated Science
(8) Early Childhood Education
(9) Geography Education
(10) Accounting Education
(11) Educational Management
(12) Social Studies Education
(13) French Education
(14) Christian Religious Studies Education; Arabic & Islamic Studies Education
(15) Agricultural Education
(16) Chemistry Education
(17) Computer Education
(18) Educational Technology
(19) Adult Education
(20) Education & Lib. Studies
(21) Environmental Education
(22) Economics Education
(23) Political Science Education
(24) Business Education
(25) Guidance & Counselling
E. PHYSICAL SCIENCES
(2) Industrial Chemistry
(3) Civil Engineering
(4) Computer Science
(5) Computer Engineering
(6) Electrical & Electronics Engineering
(9) Mechanical Engineering
(12) SLT with following Options:
F. SOCIAL SCIENCES
(2) Banking & Finance
(3) Business Administration
(4) Entrepreneurship Studies
(6) Actuarial Science
(7) Cooperatives & Rural Development
(9) Industrial Relations and Personnel Management
(12) Environmental Management
(13) Geography & Planning Sciences
(14) Personnel Management
(15) Political Science
(18) Tourism & Hospitality Management
Applicants seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must possess a minimum of five ‘0’ level at two sittings, including English Language; Credits Mathematics and three other Science subjects for all the Science-based courses; credit in Mathematics and at least two Social Science subjects for all Social Science-based courses and at least three Arts subjects for All Arts based courses. An entrance examination will be conducted to select eligible candidates for admission into the Programme.
Method Of Application
- i. Login to https://login.remita.net/remita/onepage/ GO000143424/biller.spa
- ii. Select the name of service/purpose of what you are paying for, i.e. “PRE DEGREE APPLICATION FORM
- iii. Select”PROSPECTVE COURSE OF STUDY(COURSE OPTION
- lv. Fill in your Surname only in the space provided for SURNAME)
- v. fill in your name, ie. the Applicants Name in the space provided for (Payers name
- vi. Fill in your phone number i.e. the Applicant’s Phone Number in the space provided
- for (Payer Phone)
- vii . Fill in your e-mail address ie. the Applicants email address in the space provided for (Payer Email)
- viii. Confirm e-mail address. (Please ensure your e-mail address is active and correct as your payment receipt will be sent to any email provided on the biller. You may not get a receipt if email is incorrect)
- ix. Please click on the “I am not a robot” CAPTCHA box for verification
- x. Cick Submit”
- xi. Then select how you want to pay e.g.
- (g) CARD (This method requires that you fill in your ATM card details so make payment
- (h) Bank Branch (This method requires that you enter any bank that processes Remita transaction and present Your pre-generated RRR code to make Payment
- (You are advised to use any of the above method of payment for ease of service).
- Note: Please ensure you fill in your details correctly as payment made for Pre degree application in error is non-refundable
- a. Only candidates with examination permits issued by the Directorate will be allowed to write the Qualifying Examination
- b. All candidates seeking admission into the Pre-Degree Programmes must note that admission into the various Programmes is not automatic
- c. Pre – Degree Students are required to take the Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination UTME and obtain the National minimum UTME out-off mark a may be fixed by the Joint Admisions and Matriculation Board JAMB)
- d. Only candidates who are Successful in the internal Pre-degree Examimations conducted by the Directorate of Pre-Degree Programmes would be considered for admission ino the 100 level of the full-time degree Programmes in the University
CLOSE OF SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORM:
Submission of duly completed application forms close on Friday 10th December, 2021