The Edith Cowan University (ECU) King & Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships is an annual undergraduate and postgraduate scholarship for all students who are enrolled in or applying for tertiary home economic or related areas which included family studies, consumer science, food and nutrition or teacher education. There are 30 scholarship available and in 1986 when the scholarship was first awarded there has been hundreds of successful scholars who have benefited from the scholarship and are been successful in their careers.
About the 2020 ECU King & Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships
The scholarship offers a payment of $7,500 for postgraduate and $5,000 for undergraduate students. We would be giving a detailed explanation of the eligibility, criteria’s and the application process of the scholarship programme. You should be aware of the fact that the scholarship is open to all individual who is prospective and current ECU students.
Eligibility Requirements for the Scholarship
To be able to apply for the 2020 ECU King & Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships, there are certain eligibility requirements that have been mandated by the scholarship body for all applicants to meet up to. These eligibility requirements are one of the important information to take notice of in the ECU king and Amy O Malley Trust Scholarship. Below are the eligibility requirements for the Scholarship;
- All applicants must be intending to undertake full-time study in the following year in a program in home economics or equivalent which should conform to the criteria for an eligible program as determined by the Managing trustees.
- Postgraduate applicants should have an award in an eligible program in home economics or equivalent and must be intending to undertake full time or part-time study in the following year in a postgraduate program which is deemed eligible by the managing trustees
- Applicants must make a statement of professional goals and must demonstrate clear intention to work in the field of home economics and to make professional contributions to the field
- A citizen of another country who lives in Australia is required to provide evidence of intent to remain a permanent resident of Australia
- If you are studying overseas you are required to agree to return to Australia within 6 months of completing your program of study.
These are eligibility requirements for the 2020 ECU King & Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships apart from these eligibility requirements there is also selection Criteria’s which is used in the selection of qualified candidates. The Selection Criteria for the ECU King & Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020 are listed below;
- Professional goals in home economics
- Academic performance
- Personal and leadership attributes.
- Potential to contribute to the home economics profession
These are selection criteria’s used in the picking of qualified candidates for the ECU king and Amy O Malley Trust Scholarship 2020
To apply for the ECU King & Amy O’Malley Trust Scholarships 2020 all applicants are to click here and awards would be made for one year approved study program and scholarship holders may apply for awards for up to a total of 3 years of the full time of the study. The deadline for the submission of application form is on the 31st of July 2020.
Click on this link or more details about the