The Ebonyi State University in short “EBSU” Matriculation Ceremony Schedule for 2019/2020 Academic Session date has been announced and you can start planning on how to join your family members, friends, and relations. Since the school board has made the matriculation date know you can now go celebrate with your friends, family, and relations.
This is to inform the public and new students of the Ebonyi State University (EBSU) about the date for the 22nd matriculation ceremony of the above-named institution. Details about the matriculation ceremony are as follow;
Date: Saturday,14th November 2020.
Time: 10:00 am
Venue: Various faculties.
NOTE: All first-year students of the above-named institution who have completed their registration and received their registration numbers are to go to their respective faculty officers to obtain their matriculation materials.
2019/2020 EBSU Matriculation Ceremony Schedule
This article is to inform the General Public, Parents and Guardians as well as all candidates who were offered admission by Ebonyi State University, that the 2019/2020 Matriculation Ceremony of the Institution which was first scheduled for
Saturday, 15th February 2020 has been postponed to Saturday, 21st March 2020.
So if you have not yet planned how to celebrate the matriculation Now, there is more time to prepare and invite all your friends and family to come to celebrate with you. The venue is at the All Four Annexes of the University and the time is 10.00 a.m. Prompt so be ready.
Important Notice to All Newly Admitted Students
Here is some important notice for you to know and make sure you if have not done anything yet to get started immediately.
- All candidates who have been offered admission must pay their school fees and complete all necessary or important registration formalities on or before
6th March 2020.
- You must note that a list of candidates who have paid their fees will be submitted to Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB) on
6th March 2020which is 2 weeks prior to Matriculation and If your name is not on that list, it means you have lost your 2019/2020 admission.
- Candidates who have paid their fees are to collect their gowns and other matriculation materials from their respective Faculty Officers.
Endeavour to pay your school fees and complete all the important or necessary registration formalities before the deadline above.
Ebonyi State University Newly Admitted Students Registration for 2019/2020 Academic Session
These are the registration process for you to follow.
- Check and Print out your Admissions Notification Slip then Visit https://ebsu.edu.ng/portal.
- Click on Create Portal Account or if you have already created a portal account Enter your login details and click on Login.
- Complete your Profile Account and upload your Passport as well.
- Click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Click on Get Acceptance Fee Invoice.
- Complete the Acceptance fee Invoice form and Click on Generate Invoice.
- Print the generated Invoice and Proceed to the bank for payment or complete payment online with your ATM/Credit Card.
- Return to the Portal and login and click on Acceptance Fee and Choose Get Acceptance Fee Receipt.
- Enter the RRR on your payment confirmation Slip and Choose Remita as the payment type.
- Print the displayed Acceptance Receipt and Click on Admissions and Choose print Admissions Letter.
2019/2020 Ebonyi State University Academic Session Clearance Documents
Admitted students are advised to get the listed documents for their clearance.
- Original JAMB Result slip
- Original O’level result(s) slip (SSCE/NECO or NABTEB)
- Original PD result slip (where applicable)
- Original print out of acceptance fee acknowledgement slip
- Original L.G.A. Identification Letter
- Original EBSU Bursary receipt (ie. evidence of payment of acceptance fee).
Your strict compliance is highly requested.