This is to inform those concerned about the Emmanuel Alayande College of Education in short “EACOED” 2020/2021 Final Screening Exercise Notice for New Full-Time Degree Students is what this article is all about. Details about the notice are given below.
The management of the Emmanuel Alayande College of Education (EACOED) has released a Final Screening Exercise Notice to its New Full-Time Degree Students. All New Full-Time Degree Students of the above-named institution affected are to take note of the details officially released below.
EACOED 2020/2021 Screening Exercise Notice
This is to inform all 2020/2021 100 and 200 (Direct Entry) level fresh Full-Time Degree Students that the final screening exercise to be conducted by the Ekiti State University team has been scheduled to hold between Monday, 12 and Wednesday 14 July, 2021 at the BOT Lecture Theatre near the Students’ Affairs Office at 9.00 am on each day.
In view of the above, each of the affected candidates is required to come to the venue of the screening with 4 file jackets wherein the documents listed hereunder must be arranged in the following order: () A set of original copies in one (1) file (1) photocopies in each of the remaining three (3) files,
- Application form
- Six (6) recent passport photographs
- Evidence of Payment of Acceptance fee, Development Levy and Portal Maintenance fee (Receipts) (Original 8 3 photocopies)
- Evidence of Payment of EACOED fee (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Senior School Certificate May/June (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) – (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Senior School Certificate November/December (WAEC/NECO/NABTEB) – (Original & 3 photocopies)
- WASC/GCE O’level (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Secondary School Leaving Testimonial (Original & 3 photocopies)
- NCE for Direct Entry candidates (Original & 3 photocopies)
- EKSU Pre-Degree (if any) (Original & 3 photocopies)
- 2020 JAMB Result Print-out/Slip (Original & 3 photocopies)
- JAMB Admission Letter (Institution Copy) (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Birth certificate Declaration of Age (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Local Government Identification (Original & 3 photocopies)
- Reference Letters from either an Imam or a Pastor and a Senior Public/Civic servant-(Original & 3 photocopies)
- Scratch result Checking Cards (not paper) for O/L results by all candidates
- Payment for EMS prepare envelop by Direct Entry candidates only.
You are all enjoined to attend this final screening exercise punctually as failure will lead to forfeiture of your admission.
PLEASE, BE REMINDED THAT YOU HAVE TO PAY YOUR FEES IN FULL
Please, note that this memorandum supersedes the earlier one dated 23 June, 2021.