The Delta State Schools of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form has been released, and interested can now purchase the form. Expect the requirements and how to apply for the form below.
About the 2020/2021 Delta State Schools of Nursing Basic Nursing Programme Admission Form
The Delta State Schools of Nursing is now inviting applications from all suitably qualified candidates for admission into the 3 years Basic Nursing programme for the award of Registered Nurse (R.N) Certificate in the following schools of nursing in Delta State.
- State School of Nursing, Warri;
- State School of Nursing, Eku;
- State School of Nursing, Agbor.
Delta State Schools of Nursing Admission Requirements
- Are expected to be in possession of 5 credits at a maximum of two sittings in the following subject; English Language, Mathematics, Biology, Physics, and Chemistry.
- Interested applicants are expected to be of age 17-25 years.
How to Apply
Students are to make a non-refundable entrance examination fee payment of about N10,000.00 (Ten Thousand Naira) only. Payment is expected to be made into the ministry of health Department of Nursing and midwifery account at Zenith Bank PLC Account Number 1015649624.
Forms are obtainable in all schools in Nursing and midwifery Delta State, 2 Passport Photograph (Colored with white Background) is expected to be routed through the Principal of the school of applicants’ choice.
Delta State Schools of Nursing Entrance Examination
The entrance examination has been scheduled to hold as follows:
Date: Saturday 6th March 2021
Time: 10:00am prompt
Venue: Federal College of Education (Technical) off Ibusa Road, Asaba Permanent site
N/B: CANDIDATES SHOULD ENDEAVOUR T0 BRING THE FOLLOWING ALONG WITH THEM ON THE DAY OF THE EXAMINATION
- Writing Materials
- Certificate/Notification of Registration (R.M.)
- Current Professional License