This is to inform the general public about the D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic HND Part-Time Admission Form for 2021/2022 Academic Session. Details about the form are given below.
The management of D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic has announced the sales of its HND Part-Time Programmes Admission Form for the 2021/2022 Academic Session. Interested candidates are to take note of the details about the form below.
About the D.S. Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic 2021/2022 HND Part-Time Admission Form
Applications are invited form suitably qualified candidates for admission into the DS Adegbenro ICT Polytechnic, Itori, Ogun State, various part-time Higher National Diploma (HND) programmes for the 2021/2022 academic session.
- BUSINESS ADMINSTRATION
- COMPUTER SCIENCE
- SCIENCE LABORATORY TECHNOLOGY (MICRO-BIOLOGY)
- ELECTRICAL-ELECTRONICS ENGINEERING
Applicants for admission into the HND programmes will be required to have the following qualifications:
- National Diploma (ND) with a minimum of Lower Credit in the relevant field and five (5) relevant O/L credit passes at WASC, GCE, NECO and NABTEB at not more than two sittings. These credit passes must include English Language and Mathematics.
- Evidence of one year Post ND Cognate experience (Industrial Training)
- Applicants with Pass Grade in the ND will be required to have at least two (2) years Post National Diploma Industrial Experience.
- Professional qualification such as (ICAN), i.e ACA, ANAN are added advantage.
METHOD OF APPLICATION
1. Apply for the Admissions process by clicking Apply Now on an open Application. You will be required to fill an account profile creation form.
(Please fill the form correctly and supply a VALID EMAIL ADDRESS and PHONE NUMBER because your login details will be sent to whatever email address you provided)
2. To proceed with your application, you will need to activate your profile account. Check your email inbox (or Spam) for your activation link and your LOGIN credentials.
3.If you had already created an account or you are a formal student of this instutution, Click Login to continue with your Application Form or apply for a new open Admission
4. Continue by paying the necessary fees and then carefully filling the Application Form. Check that all the information provided is correct and valid before submitting your application.
5. Obtain the appropriate Result Checker scratch (WAEC, NECO or NABTEB) to submit and verify your O’Level result using our Online Result Verification System.
6. Print a copy of the Application form and Screening Slip with the necessary information on it.