Application is now open for the Curtin University International Diplomatic Scholarship 2020. Curtin University is publicizing its International Diplomatic Scholarships for the academic session of 2020/2021 with the intention of supporting the education of outstanding students who are schooling in Australia.
The Curtin University International Diplomatic Scholarship intends to promote trust and confidence in Curtin University as a place where students can further their studies, careers and also gain life experiences. The education program aims to encourage excellent students who have a desire to pursue an undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in Australia.
About Curtin University
Curtin University was founded in 1966 and it is known as the largest and most culturally diverse university. The university is recorded that it has Australia’s third-largest international student population. The institution is renowned internationally for its research, industry partnership, and top-notch education. The University is named after John Curtin, the prime minister of Australia from 1941 to 1945 and it is the largest university in Western Australia.
Curtin University offers high impact research and also a wide range of innovative courses. Students get the opportunity to share ideas with professional organizations and also use their imagination to develop solutions to global problems while studying at the University.
Curtin University is offering an award of 25% off the tuition fee of the first year up to a maximum of 200 credit points only for the academic session of 2020/2021.
Written below are the eligibility criteria for the scholarship:
- Candidates who are interested in applying must be international students.
- Applicants are expected to be full-fee paying, non-sponsored students carrying an Australian Diplomatic Visa.
- Applicants are expected to be commencing an undergraduate or a master’s degree by coursework course in 2020 in any of Curtin’s Western Australia campuses.
- Candidates interested in applying must have a previous year degree.
- Applicants are to undergo undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework in any of the following:
- Health Science
- Business and Law
- Science & Engineering
CHECK OUT: Harrison Middleton University Fellowship in Ideas 2021 for Emerging Scholars (Stipend Available) | APPLY NOW
The steps given below are the steps that interested applicants can use to apply for the diplomatic scholarship:
- How to Apply: Interested candidates who want to be considered for the educational program, are expected to take admission in the undergraduate and postgraduate degree coursework at Curtin University.
- Supporting documents: Applicants are expected to submit a CV, academic certificates, and transcripts along with their application.
- Admission Requirements: Applicants are to meet with the admission requirements of the institution.
- Language Requirements: If the applicant’s first language is not English Language, then the applicants should provide evidence of English Language ability: IELTS, TOEFL, or any other proof that is acceptable. For more details, see the English Language Requirements through this link.
Note: The following should be put into consideration by candidates who wish to apply
- Students who are a recipient of, or have applied for any other scholarship sponsored by Curtin University are not eligible to apply.
- At the time of application for the course, students must provide evidence of their Australian Diplomatic visa.
- Scholarships are not made available to students who are coming to Curtin through sponsoring bodies.
The deadline for application is open.
For more information, make inquiries at the official website via this link